Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can you still do Craglorn provisioning writs?

lefthandovgod
I have an alt set up to do all the other ones, but would rather save the gold to respect and find out...
PS4 NA - Trials of Oblivion
VMOL complete
Multiple Toons at my disposal
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you just need to have 9/10 ranks rather than 10/10.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • black-gryphonb14_ESO
    I haven't seen it addressed anywhere else and found this thread via the search function...

The above information seems to be correct with one exception - Provisioner:

At 5/6 Was sent to Coldharbor with VR1 Food
    At 6/6 Was sent to Coldharbor with VR15 Food

This was the same for my VR2 and VR4 toons

As I'm subscribed it makes no difference, but what about the people that don't have the DLC? Do they have to respec and reduce their skills just so they aren't sent someplace they can't go?
    Aaelefein, a Veteran Templar of the 14th Level seeking to complete his Master Crafter Certification but still needs to finish exploring Craglorn in order to acquire all the knowledge pertaining to the Nirnhoned Trait.
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last I saw on another thread was Provisioner if DLC and 6/6, you turn it in where you pick it up. So pick Crag turn in Crag.

NOPE: Just took Crag and it gave Writ VII for Orsinium. Oh well!

Edited by SpAEkus on December 26, 2015 3:05PM
  • lefthandovgod
    I actually ended up needing to respect and ended up trying both of those. It really sucks, as I have a guy that still does the equipment and enchancing writs in craglorn, but then have to go to wrothgar to finish the provisioning writ!
    PS4 NA - Trials of Oblivion
    VMOL complete
    Multiple Toons at my disposal
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try being a level 19 with 10/10 in Enchanting, and 10/10 in Alchemy. Writs are a daily port to a level 35 and a level 45 zone.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Darlgon

Get a ride to Coldharbor and just start the quest with the Groundskeeper in Hollow City and you can just do Writ V there in Hollow City and even run the flowers when you need something different to do.