The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with THE golden lager recipe

veerlen
veerlen
Can somebody help me I know what I need but I can t find the recipe now for months

My psn name is Sivka x
My email
Is rokaamstaff@gmail.com
Please help me out

I'll pay u
Or I can help with something u need
Please let me know
I need the recipe badly: golden lager
Thanks
Edited by veerlen on December 25, 2015 12:21PM
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    Golden lager need it badly
    Edited by veerlen on December 25, 2015 12:22PM
  • Argusus
    Argusus
    someone was selling in zone in Reapers March AD for 7K yesterday :) Hope that helps.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's out there. Do the early levels and quests (create a new character to farm it... ). :) its the only way :)
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    Is it possible to use items from an other character?
  • Argusus
    Argusus
    Of course, most items you can deposit into your bank on one character and then withdrawal them with your other characters on your account. Since we can have 8 toons per account. I have a few mule characters that hold things for my other toons.
  • Angel1ne
    Angel1ne
    I can craft some for you tomorrow, but I don't have the recipe at the moment. Psn Angel1ne.
    Ps4 EU server AD VR 15