The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Montage: "Vengeance" (All Cinematics)

Stujid
Stujid
Soul Shriven
Hello folks, Argonians, whatever! :)
Within 2 days this montage has been created in honor of my deepest love - Tamriel. The cinematics are combined with the song "Zack Hemsey - "Vengeance", so that's why I decided to simply name and style this piece: Vengeance.
Enjoy! ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x1NwI5zvks
Edited by Stujid on December 28, 2015 11:09PM
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    I really like your song choice, it brought a lot of emotion to the clips you chose. Your timing is very good and flows fully with the tone and rhythm of the song. I also enjoyed your clip choices - lots of action and magic, good eye candy.
    Well done!

If I may ask - did you choose your music or your clips first?
  • Stujid
    Stujid
    Soul Shriven
    I really like your song choice, it brought a lot of emotion to the clips you chose. Your timing is very good and flows fully with the tone and rhythm of the song. I also enjoyed your clip choices - lots of action and magic, good eye candy.
    Well done!

If I may ask - did you choose your music or your clips first?

Thanks for your kind words man, that always gives me a little hope and motivation to keep going with this :D
    The music is the foundation of everything, it is the very first thing before the fitting pictures are chosen. It's often that I already know the entire project before it is even started. From this one, as much as 95% was already pre-picked! ^^

Again, thanks man, very kind of you :)
    Edited by Stujid on December 30, 2015 2:57PM
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    YES! Keep going with this!! ESO needs MORE content creators!! (especially if you enjoy doing it!)

I, also, choose music first :D And agree, it IS the foundation of the entire piece.

Keep making vids, Stujid! Great job!