The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where can I find this Helmet?

MickeyBN
MickeyBN
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, was wandering around Mournhold yesterday when I saw some dude passed out on the ground (least I think he was, couldn't get a response) and saw him wearing a helmet that I...just need in my life!

I forgot to take a screen, but it looked EXACTLY like this.
sithmask_zps31c2951c.jpg

Does anyone have any info on this? thank you.
Vaelerys Nightborn - Bosmer Nightblade PC NA
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The closest style to that I can recall is light Dwemer motif hat. The Breton and Xivkyn have partial facial coverings.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My guess would be the Para Bellum head, a set found in Maelstrom Arena. BoP, so you need to farm it yourself.
  • MickeyBN
    MickeyBN
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    My guess would be the Para Bellum head, a set found in Maelstrom Arena. BoP, so you need to farm it yourself.

Yes! that's it, thanks man.

Just out of curiosity, being a bit new to the ESO scene, what is the Maelstrom Arena and how is this helmet acquires exactly? random drop or from a vendor?

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is a solo instance in the new region, Wrothgar (Orsinium DLC). Drops randomly from the reward chests you get for each round you win. Normal mode nets you Veteran Rank 15 gear, except for final stage. Veteran mode nets V16, but so far I didn't receive any set piece from the intermediate stages and tbh, I'm not a good enough player to go through that hassle.

Make sure you read some guides (both, @Nifty2g and @Joy_Division have great ones in the "player guide" section of these forums).
  • MickeyBN
    MickeyBN
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yikes! Alright probably be a while before I can get it then, life goals.