Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aaand the winners of PVP are..

darock55
darock55
✭✭✭
AD for both 30 day campaigns.. In my opinion 30 day campaigns are all that matter. Every day reds and blues "purple" AD. Every day we tear both factions a new one. Keep it up little boys, because I need the AP :)
"The Mighty" Sarenvog
Grand Warlord & Former Emperor
4th AD to reach Alliance Rank 45: Grand Warlord
VR16 DK who Sees All, Knows All, Kills All
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darock55 wrote: »
    AD for both 30 day campaigns.. In my opinion 30 day campaigns are all that matter. Every day reds and blues "purple" AD. Every day we tear both factions a new one. Keep it up little boys, because I need the AP :)

What end of campaign rewards did you receive?
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone remind me what the point of winning a campaign is?
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year punk. I wouldn't bet on your diapers being dry for too much longer though. There is a man in the ESO community, a man who would never send the whispers you do to people. A man who is the polar opposite of you. A man who would walk into Quake Con or E3 and receive handshakes from all. You walk into Quake Con or E3, while you are playing in the pvp tournament, and I (or most anyone else) upon hearing your Mickey Mouse voice screaming and cursing, would get up and send you flying so far back off of the keyboard that you would have to jog back. And we all know you never jog.

So who is this "man" I speak of? Well his name is STEVE and he is the leader of Vehemence on the DAGGERFALL COVENANT! And Steve made a personal promise to me that after the holidays, in 2016, VE will be back in full force. Combine that with working together with Chuck Norris Guild does not spell good time for you Mr. General. No wrecking blow you can muster will save you then. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, Steve is so honorable that if a person like you were to see him in person, all that you would see is a ball of blinding pure white light.

You call yourself The Rock. Well STEVE is Stone Cold STEVE Austin! And General SADDENvog, when you're done making Mojican his favorite breakfast (as you do every morning), when you're done collecting all the Crown magic the gathering cards, and when you are done polishing your Moon Die action figures...... Your beeper will ring, you will look down, and you will see that it says 3:16!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/oBMOcu8p_xs
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on December 29, 2015 7:02PM
  • Erynyes
    Erynyes
    ✭✭✭
    can someone plz post more srenvog rage tell ***, it's all that matter
    PC NA
    Sword Lhasa magplar
    Dinin Freth magDk
    Shri'Neerune magblade
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy New Year punk. I wouldn't bet on your diapers being dry for too much longer though. There is a man in the ESO community, a man who would never send the whispers you do to people. A man who is the polar opposite of you. A man who would walk into Quake Con or E3 and receive handshakes from all. You walk into Quake Con or E3, while you are playing in the pvp tournament, and I (or most anyone else) upon hearing your Mickey Mouse voice screaming and cursing, would get up and send you flying so far back off of the keyboard that you would have to jog back. And we all know you never jog.

So who is this "man" I speak of? Well his name is STEVE and he is the leader of Vehemence on the DAGGERFALL COVENANT! And Steve made a personal promise to me that after the holidays, in 2016, VE will be back in full force. Combine that with working together with Chuck Norris Guild does not spell good time for you Mr. General. No wrecking blow you can muster will save you then. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, Steve is so honorable that if a person like you were to see him in person, all that you would see is a ball of blinding pure white light.

You call yourself The Rock. Well STEVE is Stone Cold STEVE Austin! And General SADDENvog, when you're done making Mojican his favorite breakfast (as you do every morning), when you're done collecting all the Crown magic the gathering cards, and when you are done polishing your Moon Die action figures...... Your beeper will ring, you will look down, and you will see that it says 3:16!!!!!!!

oh dear
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it that AD is the faction that always needs the most attention? Every since the early days where Alacrity would get bored of PvDooring Hopesfire and would hop to the busiest campaign just to take Bleakers and farm noobs.

The official motto of AD should be "Notice me Sempai"
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on December 29, 2015 7:09PM
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭

+1 lol i love it. dare i say im becoming a publius fanboi :o

edited because zos saves halfway typed comments and then your forget to delete it click quote and the crappy half message is still there....
    Edited by DezIsDead on December 29, 2015 7:48PM
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    Can someone remind me what the point of winning a campaign is?

So you can watch the forums for e-peening just like above. I went 30 days on TF and helped the last week in AZ. I won't miss it. Sucks that I have to participate to finish leveling some skills.

1. There is no love for people like me who stay around home keeps chasing off lone attackers and repairing walls. I wasted more AP than I made on repair kits for nothing, save for the occasional snarky smart ass comments when help was needed. I'll just leave walls and doors half wrecked next time so ep/dc have an easier time.
    2. The stun lock is f*****g b******t. Looking at you @wroebel @wheeler
    3. NB is the biggest obnoxious *** class ever.
    Meh...**** it..
  • Astien
    Astien
    ✭✭✭✭

#publius2016
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually publius, bulb leads VE and is our main raid lead. Steve covers when bulb can't, or we need a much deserved well bonus and/or dtick, and I'll cover if neither of them can lead. Steve is just a super likeable and diplomatic fellow so it's easier to let him do his thing and win the hearts and minds of DC.

We are indeed back to main raiding this weekend though, and Dear Leader will be done with his crazy work schedule. VE will be returning to well bonus celibacy and leave more for the rest of DC. Im looking forward to one more solid campaign before pvp turns into siege wars with the next patch.

But yes, to echo what people have already said, who cares about winning the campaign any more? Rewards are dumb, and with the amount of night capping that goes on, any hard fought wins during primetime (which IMO is all that should matter) go right out the window anyway. What the map looks like during primetime is how I gauge alliance success, and I know a lot of us on our end are eager to get back into the fray with a VE raid again.

Everything else aside, I'm very glad to see AD back in the pvp game. There were a few months when it looked like you had poor turnout and low numbers of organized pvp guilds; it's awesome to have more people to fight now.
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarenvog's views are his own and don't represent AD in any way shape or form.

wts elf bane
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Actually publius, bulb leads VE and is our main raid lead. Steve covers when bulb can't, or we need a much deserved well bonus and/or dtick, and I'll cover if neither of them can lead. Steve is just a super likeable and diplomatic fellow so it's easier to let him do his thing and win the hearts and minds of DC.

We are indeed back to main raiding this weekend though, and Dear Leader will be done with his crazy work schedule. VE will be returning to well bonus celibacy and leave more for the rest of DC. Im looking forward to one more solid campaign before pvp turns into siege wars with the next patch.

But yes, to echo what people have already said, who cares about winning the campaign any more? Rewards are dumb, and with the amount of night capping that goes on, any hard fought wins during primetime (which IMO is all that should matter) go right out the window anyway. What the map looks like during primetime is how I gauge alliance success, and I know a lot of us on our end are eager to get back into the fray with a VE raid again.

Everything else aside, I'm very glad to see AD back in the pvp game. There were a few months when it looked like you had poor turnout and low numbers of organized pvp guilds; it's awesome to have more people to fight now.

If AD is back in full on Azura/Trueflame, I might have to switch my main campaign to help DC out.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    Edited by riverdragon72 on December 29, 2015 8:11PM
    Meh...**** it..
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel shall translate this entire thread into a TLDR summary.

Guy 1:"Hahah we's bestest"

Guy 2:"LOL no, we're gonna pack zergs on zergs and idolize muscly man pictures so we's bestest"

Guy Ritchie: "Telel thinks this is silly. Here's a funny summary."

You need not read any posts after this one now.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

stone-cold-steve-austin-double-beer-smash-chug-beer-gifs.gif
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

giphy.gif

Why is Santa Claus sitting front row at a WWF event.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

giphy.gif

Stone-Cold-Stuns-Santa-Claus.gif
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Telel shall translate this entire thread into a TLDR summary.

Guy 1:"Hahah we's bestest"

Guy 2:"LOL no, we're gonna pack zergs on zergs and idolize muscly man pictures so we's bestest"

Guy Ritchie: "Telel thinks this is silly. Here's a funny summary."

You need not read any posts after this one now.

tumblr_nnnihcP3OG1uq2n6jo1_250.gif
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winning campaigns is from a time when people were fooled into thinking ZOS wanted any kind of meaningful competitive AvAvA.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

giphy.gif

Looks like G. R. R. Martin to me.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

stone-cold-steve-austin-double-beer-smash-chug-beer-gifs.gif

CqHUucs.gif
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• darock55
    darock55
    ✭✭✭

Really? So you are a busted up bald headed washed-up has-been with bad knees and a messed up neck? I'm so sacred ;)
    "The Mighty" Sarenvog
    Grand Warlord & Former Emperor
    4th AD to reach Alliance Rank 45: Grand Warlord
    VR16 DK who Sees All, Knows All, Kills All
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Really? So you are a busted up bald headed washed-up has-been with bad knees and a messed up neck? I'm so sacred ;)

Oh wow. Rekt. <screenshots>
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭

So I've played on all three factions and DC has the most Alpha male hotties of all three factions. Maybe you should workout a bit more and we might let you reroll.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/PM_X-2Y6OZo
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif

I'm sorry but I'm 77% to 98% sure most of the players don't care cause surprise that's the point of PvP.
    Edited by Forestd16b14_ESO on December 30, 2015 6:27AM
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess where I found this quote from a moderator? Oh yeah, a different savrenhog thread.

"Hi there, everyone. Due to the non-constructive nature of this thread, we are going to close it. We understand that people will disagree from time to time, but we ask that trolling, insulting, and spam are not acceptable behavior on the ESOTU forums. We encourage everyone to take a few minutes and read our Code of Conduct. It outlines the guidelines and expected conduct on our forums.

Thanks for understanding!"
This discussion has been closed.