The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[SIMPLE] How to get High Level Loots Easy for Begginner

VMarshall
VMarshall
Soul Shriven
Hello, I have a good guide and very simple to practice for beginner who want to rich fast
1. Join a Guild
2. Invite one high level member ( with love of Talos find the humble one ) of a Guild to Groups
3. Find a good spot for farming Loots
4. It should looks like this tumblr_nunw5oB9yz1tbytpdo1_400.gif
5. PROFIT

Note : This is not a joke , still works efficiently without any bugs :wink:
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol! Flipping funny but true!
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the game has been nerfed into the ground over the last 2+ years, you don't even need to do that anymore.

I made a post a while ago about being able to solo a dungeon, including the boss at the end, while i was more than 20(!) levels below the mobs.

The game has gotten so damn easy ...
    sad.gif
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol , says it all
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Since the game has been nerfed into the ground over the last 2+ years, you don't even need to do that anymore.

I made a post a while ago about being able to solo a dungeon, including the boss at the end, while i was more than 20(!) levels below the mobs.

sad.gif

were is this post? and if you have spent 1000 hours getting max cp shouldnt you wreck?
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

sad.gif

Lol.. me think there's quite a bit of exaggeration going on in there..
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.