The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last half hour only dc / blue screen and very bad lag

IxxiKuro
IxxiKuro
✭✭
Please give us some feedback, game is unplayable at the moment. At some point all my friends and i disconnected at the same time, unable to log back in. Since then it has taken several attempts to log back in to only get in the game with extreme lag and another disconnect after few minutes at best.
What is going on??
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    Forgot to mention it is on the PS4 EU server.
  • vilezombie
    vilezombie
    Soul Shriven
    IxxiKuro wrote: »
    Please give us some feedback, game is unplayable at the moment. At some point all my friends and i disconnected at the same time, unable to log back in. Since then it has taken several attempts to log back in to only get in the game with extreme lag and another disconnect after few minutes at best.
    What is going on??

They so claimed they were experiencing a DDoS attack which was "fixed" and everything is now back to normal. It's now a day later and still the EU servers are suffering from bag lag/lag spikes and at times it's just out right impossible to even log into the game without getting constant failed to connect to server errors or timed out errors. Speaking for myself, it wouldn't be as bad if they would just say there is a problem and they were working on it, but it's like pulling teeth with these guys just to get them to admit there is a problem.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche