The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fairly active player looking for a guild

TraLOLta
TraLOLta
✭✭
Hello,

I'm a fairly active player, usually playing for 2-4 hours a day.
I've been playing this game for some time, notable characters are in my signature.

I'm looking for a chill social guild that won't feel like a burden,
that I can just chill and talk with, and sometimes run PVE content like dungeons and stuff.

I love tanking, and currently leveling a DPS/Healer.
You can message me ingame at @tralolta.
Or you can write here.

Thanks.
CP810
Staminga Nightblade Khajiit DPS J'Catt (~45k on a 6 mil dummy)
Can't play anything else.
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey tral,

You can check us out at www.thespiritofnirn.gamerlaunch.com. We are a social, casual pve guild but also doing some pvp. You can try it out with us for a few weeks and see if it fits into what you are looking for.

Please contact my co-GM, via mail in-game: @gamersflame for an invite as I am currently away from eso until 5th Jan. Do indicate which guild you would like to join (TSoN) as we also run a trading guild, Nirn Traders.

Just introduce yourself in the guild chat and join in the conversation. Our guildies are pretty cool with our new members.

Cheers,

Ellie
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com - we are an international friendly, casual guild with weekly events, tabard, trader, FB page, website, steam group. We provide a very friendly, stress-free atmosphere to our members, no pressure. :)
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.