Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it possible to buy Molag Kena stuff?

Hawco10
Hawco10
✭✭✭✭
Do guild traders sell it? And how high in the ranks does the armor go? I mean like can it go to vr15/16 level?
Just curious because if i can't get it in a drop I'd like the chance to buy some somewhere if possible.
Thanks !

• FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it's bind on pick up.
    PC | EU
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only way to get it is running vet white gold tower for the head (will drop at your character level) and doing undaunted daylies for the shoulders (will drop at the level your char has when you open the chest).
    In the future you'll probably be able to buy them with gold / ap.
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    In the future you'll probably be able to buy them with gold / ap.

Yes, ZOS has stated that there will be a vendor that sells rarer set item in cyrodil at the faction bases, available for like 2 days a week that sells for either gold or AP. Supposedly, they will rotate the different set pieces being available each week. According to ZOS, they are still deciding which traits will be available, and the prices are still unknown, as well as if they will be BoP or tradeable. This is still in development and of course how it will be implemented remains to be seen.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies guys, as far as the white tower goes, what's the best way to find a bunch of guys to do this? Hang around the main entrance in the sewers?
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    possibly the undaunted enclave especially if the vet daily is WGT but you are better off joining an active PvE guild for things like this. or you can try your luck with the group finder.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say that the best bet will be to join an active pve guild. It's always a hit and miss with a pug group. Some would ask for link to achievements as they would only run with someone that has done successful runs previously. With guildies at least you can run with some fairly familiar groups. Good luck!
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    The best zones to get a group for Group dungeons/pledges would be the zone that your faction has it's undaunted enclave in. Either that or try Orsinium, it is well-populated these days. Just make sure at least 1 member of the group has some experience in the vet dungeons to explain some of the mechanics, otherwise you mind groups falling apart due to difficulty/complexity. Pug groups are a mixed lot, I've been in some where we run through vet dungeons with no deaths and others where group falls apart at 1st boss. I joined a vet dungeon (scaled vr16)run the other day with 1 of my v16 dps where 2 players dropped at the 1st boss with a VR2 tank, got another player, got to last boss, just to have healer and other dps drop, got another 2 players and finished the dungeon for the gold key. It was Elden Hollow, much easier dungeon than VWGT.
    Edited by Vonovosi on December 25, 2015 7:26PM
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hawco10 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies guys, as far as the white tower goes, what's the best way to find a bunch of guys to do this? Hang around the main entrance in the sewers?

If you're eu dc PC hit me up in game @Islyn I know people who run it, I do a few x each night.