Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High-Collard Coin Ball Gown, Clipping/Bug

ViscousSummer88
ViscousSummer88
✭✭✭
Hello,

With the recent addition of the High-Collard Coin Ball Gown I have noticed some ugly clipping which occurs when running, sprinting, sitting on your mount and riding your mount.

The screen shot below shows the clipping on the left hand side of the gown where the Corset and Dress are meeting near the bottom.

pZK9zUr.jpg
Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed it too :/

And like the corseted riding outfit and the off-the-shoulders evening dress, the high-collard coin ball gown's shoes also clip with the Khajiit and Argonian's claws. It is a shame since it is a pretty outfit (and pricey, too).
    Edited by Abeille on December 23, 2015 5:52PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • audrieltheelf
    audrieltheelf
    ✭✭✭

There's also a hole in the back. Underneath the bustle, slightly to the left. It appears someone tried to put their cigarette out on my characters butt.

dxdxLcW.png

PC/NA/AD
    Alaudria - v16 Altmer Sorc
    Teleia Opisthia - v16 Imperial Templar (Tank)
    Fionna Dark-Heart - v16 Imperial DK (Tank)
    Katniss Never Seen - v16 Bosmer NB
    Stilettos and a Lava Whip - v16 Dunmer DK
    Kerasi Moro - v16 Breton Templar
    Kyria Lathraia - v16 Imperial NB
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    I find it ridiculous that ZOS are putting these things on the Crown Store untested, clearly. It's not the first bug with the stuff they've put on the store.

You're losing the faith of your customers ZOS. And not even an acknowledgment of the issue.
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must admit..it is refreshing to see a female wearing a dress :/
    Nord males really don't do the dress justice.
    IMHO
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's also a hole in the back. Underneath the bustle, slightly to the left. It appears someone tried to put their cigarette out on my characters butt.

That's awful.

I really want to buy the dress, but for 1000 crowns, I expected a costume with less clipping issues so I guess I'll pass :/
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

That's awful.

I really want to buy the dress, but for 1000 crowns, I expected a costume with less clipping issues so I guess I'll pass :/

100% agree, if i knew it was this buggy and displeasing i would have never got it! Quality control down the drain, yet again.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

That's awful.

100% agree, if i knew it was this buggy and displeasing i would have never got it! Quality control down the drain, yet again.

Yeah, I bought the off-the-shoulders evening dress before I noticed the clipping issue with my argonian's claws (I was just so happy, the dress looked so pretty, I should have looked at my character's feet before buying it), so I checked the corseted riding outfit and the ball gown and didn't buy them because of the clipping issue. I'm glad they are not limited time offers, because I don't feel like getting them until the clipping is fixed.

Meet my characters:

• Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having a hard time seeing the clipping in the first screenshot. I don't really see anything. I do see the hole you are talking about though.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadelay wrote: »
    I'm having a hard time seeing the clipping in the first screenshot. I don't really see anything. I do see the hole you are talking about though.

That darker shade of purple on the lower part of the corset is part of the dress clipping through it.

Meet my characters: