The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How to check how much xp left till next left?

mysterious
mysterious
✭✭
i only see when i do some quest and xp bar rising up. but is there any section to see how much xp left till next level?

Also Questing is the only way to levelup. Not that i am complaining. still do we have enough quests to level our character till veteran or do i have to do some other stuff to level up ?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mysterious wrote: »
    i only see when i do some quest and xp bar rising up. but is there any section to see how much xp left till next level?

Also Questing is the only way to levelup. Not that i am complaining. still do we have enough quests to level our character till veteran or do i have to do some other stuff to level up ?

You have more than enough quests to get to vet ranks easily, also do dolmens, dungeons, world bosses etc....

You could grind on some mobs but if it's your first play through you should go through the story
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Go in the menu, any part of it like skills/group/whatever, then your level bar will show up on top of the screen and you can mouseover it for exact numbers.

At least that's the case on PC, I'm not sure if it'd be different on console if you play on one.
  • mysterious
    mysterious
    ✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    Go in the menu, any part of it like skills/group/whatever, then your level bar will show up on top of the screen and you can mouseover it for exact numbers.

At least that's the case on PC, I'm not sure if it'd be different on console if you play on one.

thank you :)