Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To all the NBs

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
Have something to say to you.

Since beta I played DKs. And these past few months I have been pretty ashamed of my DKs err performance in pvp. I raged at NBs mostly due to it. When in reality...it's not your fault.

I listened to my friends and rolled a NB of my own. Within 14 days I had a V16 NB in pvp. And WOW. It was like being on crack rock with red bull and meth. Now you see me... Now you don't and yer dead.

Anyways. I wanted to say my bad to all the NBs because truth of the matter is if it wasn't for rerolling a NB I probably would have left this game a few months back.

/bowswithreverance
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Now, when all the other classes complain all you have to do it tell them to L2P and cry nerf on sorcs and you'll be a true NB ;)
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Against all nerfs here. Buffs for some yes. Nerfs no
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if we could buff instead of nerf things to bring balance to the Force

Just made a NB myself. It's crazy easy, especially with all those CPs
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see the Bandwagon Train still hasn't left the station.

At any rate, class choice aside, it's good to see you're having fun!
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • djmccarwb17_ESO
    djmccarwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    so night blades finally don't suck anymore? I'm a returning player last played 1.4/5ish i think it was well before any of the DLC were out in any case. anyone able to point me to a list of major changes in the class systems? NB and DK were my 2 classes before abandoning all hope as they say.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so night blades finally don't suck anymore? I'm a returning player last played 1.4/5ish i think it was well before any of the DLC were out in any case. anyone able to point me to a list of major changes in the class systems? NB and DK were my 2 classes before abandoning all hope as they say.

TL:DR

1. Nb's
    2. Sorc
    7. Dk's
    8. Templars

Thats pretty much the strengh hierarchy, nb's are now stupidly op.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the same. My main pvp character is a Dragonknight, but I put my Nightblade into Cyrodiil just to see what all the fuss was about... wow it was fun! I see why it's the class of choice for pvp. I don't want to abandon my poor DK though, just might take my NB for a spin now and then B).

I can't find all the class changes in one list, but Nightblades definitely don't suck. Dragonknights... I'm really trying to love them. I've been helping a few new players out since the free weekend and a couple of them have rerolled from DKs for finding them lacklustre, most of them seem to have settled on Nightblades.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • djmccarwb17_ESO
    djmccarwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Cheers guy thank for the info, Still downloading the patch guess i'll check out the NB was my 1st char when the game started would be a nice change from days of old lol.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recently switched to full time stamblade in protest. We should all just roll nightblades and sorcs until ZOS fixes the two other garbage classes. I really miss the glory days with my Templar.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    I recently switched to full time stamblade in protest. We should all just roll nightblades and sorcs until ZOS fixes the two other garbage classes. I really miss the glory days with my Templar.
    Heh, was just about to write that myself. Just started one, and at level 4 I already have an instant DD ability, cloak and a competent gap closer. This class is perfect. Why couldn't they all be as well designed? :(
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah stamblade is pure easy mode. Mgablade on the other hand...at least you gotta work somewhat for your kills, and you can't really burst people down without proxy det.