The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Low Level Werewolf Advice Needed

DominusPax
DominusPax
✭✭
Hey all. My friend gave me the gift of lycanthropy and I am level 3. Is there a way to finish Hircine's task at that low a level or should I wait to finish it? I'm looking for any tips or tricks I can use to maybe complete this at this early level. Thanks in advance for any help!
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    too low a level
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way, way too low, you've barely done the tutorial.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can do it at Level 10, if you get the mammoth boss.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you fight the mammoth, it can be done at level 3 (but it won't be easy it might take a few tries):
    If you always stay very close to the mammoth, it will mostly do it's special attacks and very rarely try to hit you with standart attacks. All special attacks can easiely be avoided by moving out of the read area. The standart attacks require a well timed dodgeroll to be avoided.
    So when you always move out of the special attacks and manage to dodge all standart attacks, you can kill it without taking any damage. But if you are an inexperienced player, it's probably faster to level up a bit than trying to learn how to time your dodgerolls and where to stand, to make it work.
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    My brother did it at lvl 3. He had someone make him set armor, had potions, food, etc., and still died a few times. After dying a few times, he noticed the HP went down on the boss, so it will adjust some.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • DominusPax
    DominusPax
    ✭✭
    Thanks all!