The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Making gold?

EnoughGeo
EnoughGeo
So i know i, and many of my friends, have struggled to find the best and most efficient ways to make gold. IE, where to farm, what to spend money on - that sort of thing. I've heard many things and i've tried a bunch but i'd like to hear from a larger majority of people and have a discussion on how and where to farm gold so leave me your ideas to help not just me but many other new and experience players, since v16 gear is currently very hard to obtain if it's your first time trying to collect it :)
  • Guffel001
    Guffel001
    Join 5 big trading guilds wich are around the 500 player mark and keep your slots used , you can also use the addon "master merchant" and buy things cheaper than average and sell them for their "normal" price. If you are activ every day you can make much money like this without doing very much :)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go farm IC trophy's and hope you get lucky on jewelery drops, also turn your tv stones into mats to use yourself to also sell.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...