The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't login to to my account

Saltisol
Saltisol
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I'm a bit confused and in need of help getting a couple questions answered, hope you can help. I haven't played for 12 months or so but like to come back.

1, I can login to the forum but not to my account, is it two separate login credentials ? One for the account and another for the forums ?
2, When I'm trying to login to my account using my credentials for the forum nothing happens, no error message or anything else.
3, When requesting a password reset the link in the email just takes me to the login page so it's just an endless loop.

Regards
Saltisol
  • stevenbennett_ESO
    stevenbennett_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    When I first signed up, they strongly recommended different login credentials for the forums and the account, so I suspect you have completely different credentials. If you're getting the password reset emails from account.elderscrollsonline.com and the link is not working, try copying and pasting it into your browser instead of clicking on it. If that doesn't work, I suggest contacting tech support.
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your reply. Tried to copy and paste but the result was the same.
    I can't seem to find a way to contact tech support without first login in to my account which I can't login to so I'm not sure what to do next.
    Edited by Saltisol on December 23, 2015 10:43PM
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Problem solved. Turned off Freedome from F-Secure and I had no problem login in.