The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO Launcher does not work for me.

jersydvlb14_ESO
jersydvlb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have been having this problem for a while now. Newly built custom PC, Windows 7, 16gb ram, 2tb hdd. I have tried everything I have found suggested to fix this issue from disabling AV/Firewall to restarting in selective start mode with everything non microsoft disabled and i keep having the same issue. I open the launcher and the icon shows up down by the clock. When i clock on it it shows on the taskbar but the launcher is not visible. Every other game/program I have works normally, with the exception of GeForce Experience which has a similar issue.

Can someone please suggest something else? The game works flawlessly on my Macs but I would rather play it on my Win7 machine I build specifically for gaming.
  • Wily_Wizard
    Wily_Wizard
    ✭✭✭
    Try right-clicking on the desktop launcher icon and click, "run as administrator".
  • jersydvlb14_ESO
    jersydvlb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have tried that. Ive disabled AV and firewall. I have done a full malware scan and any infections were removed. Ive tried the selective startup. I am at a loss. Everything else runs fine on my computer except ESO and the GeForce Experience software. I do however have all the latest drivers available for my system.

This is getting real old. I paid $80 plus several months of paid subscription and I cannot even play the game any more. I have been asking Tech Support for help for several months. This is unacceptable.
    Edited by jersydvlb14_ESO on December 23, 2015 4:37PM