Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mercenary Crafting Pages Glitched

SeoulDawnStar
SeoulDawnStar
Soul Shriven
I have two pages of the mercenary style pages that are glitched (staves and pants). It says I have not learned those specific pages but when I click on them to learn them it says I already know them. Anyone else have this issue?
Edited by SeoulDawnStar on December 1, 2015 6:03PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had the same when people have linked me the pages asking if I have them. I have said no and that I need them only to find out that they're already known.

Seems the best way to check is to actually open your achievements and look yourself rather than trusting the item itself. Also would be worth reporting this as a bug via /bug to make sure they're aware of the issue.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    That happen to me so I have check my achievement list to see which chapters I read