The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4/NA] Guild Recruitment - Thunderbird [AD]

MexicanMurrican
Hello, all! I'm Em (PSN: MexicanMurrican), Guild Leader of Thunderbird. The purpose of this Guild is to create a chill family of players. Crafters, traders, thieves, etc. are all accepted! We strive to grow together in PvE, PvP, and to be available to each other for tips, tricks, and combat assistance. Vampirism and Lyncanthropy are supported, and we are looking for more players willing to freely give bites to spread the benefit of these abilities! No one should have to lose their money, gear, or items to a scammer.

This Guild is open to ANY race, ANY alliance.

We plan, as a Guild, to experience...
  • PvE
  • PvP
  • Dungeons
  • Etc.
We accept serious players, as well as relaxed. There is nothing to bind us specifically to any one activity, and we can be flexible enough to do all of them.
As we grow, ranks will be added, and the requirements for those ranks will be announced as we add them. Until then, ranks will be granted at my discretion, mostly going to the most active players.

We are all open to new ideas, and anyone posting here is free to leave their comments, questions, and so on about the Guild system and what they would like to see happen in this Guild.

Please, if interested, leave your information below.
  • Alliance
  • PSN ID
  • (Optional) What do you have to offer Thunderbird?
NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
Thunderbird - Guild Leader
"Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."
  • MexicanMurrican
    I would also like to mention (after having searched through other Guild recruiters on the Forum) that we do not have any fees for membership. Every rank earned will be given for free, based on activity and cohesion with the rest of the group.
    NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
  • cloudcerub17_ESO
    cloudcerub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining your guild.

Alliance- AD
    PSN ID- greywolf2293
  • MexicanMurrican
    Alright! Adding you now.
  • The_Medicines
    The_Medicines
    Soul Shriven
    Alliance-AD and DC
    PSN-The_Medicines23
  • MexicanMurrican
    Added. :smile:
  • EnglishFry
    EnglishFry
    Soul Shriven
    Alliance - AD
    Psn EnglishFry

How soon will someone be able to infect me with a werewolf disease?
  • MexicanMurrican
    I can't give any definite time. This guild is starting up, so we need to recruit as much as possible. I have one friend who, if he joins, may be able to start this week.
  • begginmypard
    begginmypard
    Soul Shriven
    Currently lvl 38 sorc in the AD. Looking to run dungeons, have off-spec heals. Mature player and have a mic.

PSN- Begginmypard
  • MexicanMurrican
    Will be adding in a few hours. :)
  • ifeelelectric
    ifeelelectric
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join and I can freely give out Vamp bites (AD). :smile:

PSN: ifeelelectric
  • MexicanMurrican
    I'll run down and add! :)
  • MexicanMurrican
    Everyone has been added, so please check your Notifications in-game. Please, only message me through PSN. I rarely check my in-game mail (only for items/money).
  • burukusu
    burukusu
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new to the game but looking for a home. Sounds like this could work out for me if you're willing to take in a newb. ;)

Alliance: AD
    PSN: burukusu
  • MexicanMurrican
    No problem! I'll add you on PSN now, and into the Guild as soon as possible. I'm always willing to help and answer questions.
  • vbubzv
    vbubzv
    Soul Shriven
    psn: vv_bubz_vv

level 34 dragonkinight
  • the_g_reaper
    Im interested in joining your guild IF you can get me into a team for trial runs. VR 13 templar healer/dps very high crit. former PC player.
  • MexicanMurrican
    Will add today. Is there anyone I have not yet added to the Guild?
  • MexicanMurrican
    I have added everyone so far. Still looking to grow so we can coordinate Dungeon runs. I will accept any new players and will always be available to message players looking for help.

Any new group members also cannot expect a big bank of us just yet. If you are seeking a group just for items, this is NOT for you, and you will not be accepted. If you are seeking a group to grow and use to trade, this is the group for you. Thanks!
  • MexicanMurrican
    Bumping in search for new, interested members. :)
  • MexicanMurrican
    Bump.
  • jrmn78
    jrmn78
    Love to farm and sell.

Please invite Sandy7883.
  • Luhx
    Luhx
    ✭✭
    Id like to join please;
    PSN: TinoLaFlare
    Alliance: AD
    LVL 50 in smithing/clothing/woodworking/provisioning but currently working on trait research and getting more recipes.
    Currently playing ESO. Waiting for The Division to drop; think I might go back to playing CoD again.
  • CpmPandaBear
    CpmPandaBear
    Soul Shriven
    Just sent you a psn message, i really want to learn this game asap and contribute asap i am a social gamer so if you need a hand ill be happy to join.
  • Brownskunk
    Brownskunk
    Soul Shriven
    Allaince - AD
    PSN: PsychoticVal

I have a werewolf bite available.
    "Sometimes standing against evil is more important than defeating it. The greatest heroes stand because it is right to do so, not because they believe they will walk away with their lives."
  • Stankeylew
    Stankeylew
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining. :)
    Alliance: Ad
    Psn: stankeylew