The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Full Craglorn Quest Guide

Merrak
Merrak
✭✭✭
For those of you trying to figure out how you will complete the full Craglorn questline, I created a quick guide to help you along the way. This will include the quest giver's name, location, and the quest that they give you. Also, if they are tied to Achievements or required for other quests, I have noted this as well.

Full Craglorn Quest Guide - Found at Forgebreaker.net

-Merrak
Merrak | Templar Main
The Descendants | NA Server | Daggerfall Covenant
  • daydreamical
    daydreamical
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for putting up the guide and for sharing mate! I'm starting Craglorn at the moment so this really comes in handy! :)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty good! Any plans to add the full list of Lower Craglorn quests as well?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Merrak wrote: »
    For those of you trying to figure out how you will complete the full Craglorn questline, I created a quick guide to help you along the way. This will include the quest giver's name, location, and the quest that they give you. Also, if they are tied to Achievements or required for other quests, I have noted this as well.

-Merrak

Sorry - Link appears (?) to be broken.
    ^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Merrak wrote: »

-Merrak

Sorry - Link appears (?) to be broken.

It has been broken for a few months. But the thread is over a year old. Too bad about the 'missing link'. I've not been able to find any other really good guides to Craglorn quests.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • crazmadsci
    crazmadsci
    ✭✭✭
    Would you guys like a guide to Craglorn Quests? I have that data on my computer and I push out if you guys want.
    twitch streamer crazmadsci, Guildmaster Ethereal Army, Guide Writer: Travelers Guide to Tamriel.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    crazmadsci wrote: »
    Would you guys like a guide to Craglorn Quests? I have that data on my computer and I push out if you guys want.

@crazmadsci Yes please. Even though I've done the quests, it would be useful if I try to help others with the quest.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    @crazmadsci Indeed, that information would be most useful. In my opinion, the Craglorn quest lines are the most convoluted affairs in the game.

Here is a link to a site that outlines the quests necessary to give the nirnhorned item reward: <http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/craglorn-main-story-line-questsquestgivers/&gt;

There are two quest lines here: one for lower Craglorn and one for upper Craglorn. The quests are all geared for group participation. The quests may be done independent of one another up to the last quest in upper Craglorn which drops the nirnhorn reward. You cannot finish that without having completed all the other related quests first. Check your quests journal for corroboration. Also, at least two quests come to mind here that absolutely require the presence of three and then four players to complete those particular quests.

Those major quests aside there is still plenty to do in Craglorn. And I am hoping those lost pages will fill in the blanks because I really could use that information.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @jellicles Unfortunately, the guide link you posted is also broken.
    PC/NA/DC
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, @Ourorboros, try this: tamrielfoundry.com/topic/craglorn-main-story-line-questsquestgivers

ETA: If you click on the link it fails for some reason. But if you copy and paste the URL into a browser (e.g. Safari worked for me) it will succeed.
    Edited by jellicles on December 22, 2015 9:37PM
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jellicles wrote: »
    Okay, @Ourorboros, try this: tamrielfoundry.com/topic/craglorn-main-story-line-questsquestgivers

ETA: If you click on the link it fails for some reason. But if you copy and paste the URL into a browser (e.g. Safari worked for me) it will succeed.

Thanks, that did the trick. Just in time, as my guild plans to start the quest tomorrow. I've done them, but the guide will help.
    PC/NA/DC