Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4][NA] Veteran Grinding?

Pink_Violinz
Pink_Violinz
✭✭✭✭✭
I have two vets right now (v12 and v8) who I have gotten up solely through questing. Problem is I'm bored out of my mind doing Cadwell's gold. Are there any good grind spots for their levels, and if so how long do they take? While I don't have ESO Plus, I do have some experience scrolls lying around I wouldn't mind popping.

I've also heard that while in a group with another player you gain more xp than you normally would. If so, I wouldn't mind tagging along with someone trying to prep their char for pvp or proper dungeons. I just need to break the mind-numbing questing.
  • Erdmanski
    Erdmanski
    ✭✭✭
    The Imperial City sewers are a good spot to grind in.