The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why you are locked localization !!!!

death_gamer
Immediately I apologize, because I do not know the English language, and wrote this text in the Google translator !!!!! Why was it necessary REMOVE localization !!!! I am Russian, I do not know English and I have nothing is not clear in the game, I want to read RUSSIAN JOB in the game, as well as other people NOT ONLY IN RUSSIA, there are other, they do not understand the 3 LANGUAGES, WHAT WAS take it away, I do not even know how NOW PLAYING GAME
  • Vestar
    Vestar
    I know what you mean...
    There isn't a translation for my language too, but after all we bought the game knowing that our language was not in it, so i think we really can't complain...
    The only thing i can suggest you is to see if there is an amatorial translation for your language.
    Edited by Vestar on December 20, 2015 11:06PM
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Custom localizations have been dropped for security issues, they'll come back shortly.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil