Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

login problems Xbox One

cambergang
cambergang
✭✭✭
so my game won't load but we i do login i can talk to anyone or leave rooms and then get kicked offline. "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection" like really ever other game work perfectly fine.
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cambergang wrote: »
    so my game won't load but we i do login i can talk to anyone or leave rooms and then get kicked offline. "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection" like really ever other game work perfectly fine.

Yea, currently experiencing horrible input lag, and rubber banding connection issues on PS4. ZOS needs to reboot their servers, or upgrade their bandwith.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • coffeeholic1911
    I keep getting booted after a few minutes and getting connection timed after just seconds out or check your internet connection. Never been this bad for me. Don't try and pin this on Live, I have been on various games all afternoon and only had trouble on ESO.
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    same here, i was just in a cave horrible lag then it kicked me, my internet is fine so its got to be a server issue
    I'm a casual now
  • SaiRoland31
    I've been having this problem for the past 5 hours or so. Either I can't login or when I do it is so laggy that I get booted within one minute.