The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Blood Alpha Recruiting

Flexxlando
Name of Guild: Blood Alpha
Started: 24th November, 2015
Recruiting: Active Members - Daggerfall Covenant
Experience:Any
Server:NA
New family structured guild for ESO on PS4 where the leader (Flexxlando) has great hopes for ESO. I believe that finding a group that would be willing to work hard as a cohesive unit will allow everyone within Blood Alpha to reach great achievements in PVE, PVP, Crafting, Exploring and anything else we set our mind to.
A strong emphasis on team work and exploring the endless content which ESO has to offer together as a unit will allow us to stand out from other guilds and adapt to any situation or challenge that may be posed against us.

Info & Things you should know!
* Be as ACTIVE as possible.
* 18 and older preferably, however players above 16 years would be considered based on the case.
* Working mic is encouraged, however it is not currently a requirement.
* Would like to have a "developmental" type guild where players of higher levels are willing help the lower level players, whenever possible.
* Joining other guilds is not a problem, however if we have the same long term goal of this being one of the better guilds and a force to reckon with... a level of dedication would be requested. Just let me know how committed you can be is all I ask.
* Hoping for a family type guild where members could look forward to coming into guild chat and feel as if they belong.
* Fun loving and down to earth.

If this seems like something you would be interested in and you are willing to commit to, then Blood Alpha is looking for you. Feel free to shoot me a message here with your PSN name and i will be sure to add you as soon as possible
Edited by Flexxlando on December 7, 2015 2:58PM
PSN: Flexxlando
Daggerfall Covenant
Blood Alpha Guild Leader
Dragonknight!
  • Flexxlando
    oh yea... i also have a level 10 WW and bite would be free for members :)
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Flexxlando
    Currently at 5 members...still recruiting...feel free to message here or PSN: Flexxlando if interested...all experience levels allowed...
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Flexxlando
    still recruiting...
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • DarkDeller
    Pitty ur not in AD
  • Flexxlando
    Have no problem recruiting AD... Just most members are from DC... However if ur interested that's no problem
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Flexxlando
    Off to a pretty slow start but Blood Alpha is now at 10 members and continuing to recruit persons of all levels and experience. Preferably Daggerfall Covenant , however any alliance is allowed and accepted.

Looking forward to all new members
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Flexxlando
    Still recruiting active members...
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • flguy147ub17_ESO