The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can someone please explain how to cancel my eso subscription on xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItsRejectz
ItsRejectz
✭✭✭✭✭
I have used google, i have seen everyone say go to https://account.microsoft.com/services and i have done this, as you can see by the image there is no cancel. I have never played a game in my life that is s difficult to cancel the subscription and this is beyond a joke.

ZjpnYIZ.jpg
Edited by ItsRejectz on December 21, 2015 2:44PM
Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Log on to your account on Zenimax's site:

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/home

log into the account section - and you should be able to cancel the service from there. (Manage Membership button)

The reason I see as to why its showing up through the microsoft page is that the membership you have is:

Active - ESO Plus™ Recurring

Meaning you get the 1 month membership displayed through microsoft that you can't cancel because as your screenshot says, its already paid for and ends in 3 days (on the 24th). What you aren't seeing is that because of your RECURRING membership, on the 24th, Zenimax will automatically bill you another 1 month membership and that will then show again on the microsoft page.
    Edited by Spacemonkey on December 21, 2015 3:07PM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have made a deal for life! Never make deals with the devil! jk. what spacemonkey said
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have checked my account and there is no option to cancel the xbox subscription in there, there never has been that is why there are lots of topics on this issue
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it's any different from pcs and consoles - but I guess it's possible. I'm on PC so I wouldnt know.

But just in case:
    Untitled.png

And:
    https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/users/account
    Edited by Spacemonkey on December 21, 2015 6:27PM
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Since it's through the Xbox have you tried going to the settings menu, then under account click the option titled "Subscriptions" under the ESO PLUS info there should be a manage option? If this does not work or help you may need to contact Xbox Support, because as far as I understood they handle the billing for it and ZOS handles the crowns for all 3 platforms.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Also I highly recommend in the future blotching out your personal data in the images using paint or any image editing program. These are things like email addresses, passwords, order numbers, prices, and most everything revealing. There's alot of individuals out there that could use it against you, so please be careful. I see this all the time and like to offer this advice, so everyone can be more safe than sorry. I hope you get the result you are looking for.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT: I made a mistake there is no manage button meaning you will need to contact Xbox Support to cancel it.
  • Ginxie
    Ginxie
    ✭✭
    You can call Xbox live support and they can cancel it for you.
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: I made a mistake there is no manage button meaning you will need to contact Xbox Support to cancel it.
    I can verify this.
    Just tried to take a look.
    Nothing to manage.
    It ain't easy being green.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You log into xbox.com, click your name top right, subscriptions then under the ESO sub there is a cancel button. ( I literally just did this)

My ESO sub says 'renews on' and the date and the option to Cancel. Yours looks already canceled as it says 'expires on' and the option is to renew instead of cancel.

I assume you didnt get charged on the 24th?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is Peyote???? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Love that search tab. Trip on bro.