Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Resto question for PVE

IdesofMarch2
IdesofMarch2
✭✭
OK I have a question about leveling restoration skills in PVE. So if your not in groups and just going through levels and you can't heal yourself with blessing of protection, healing springs or mutagen are you guys just leaving them in the skill bar? I don't want to waste skill slots but I do want to sometimes heal myself or others. Esp when I start pvp. So How are you guys leveling the resto skills. I'm currently level 34. I also want to get to the ward for the shield protection.
Edited by IdesofMarch2 on December 19, 2015 5:50PM
Runs with the A.D.
Xbox One
PC N/A
Magicka Sorc
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heals from the restro staff are self-heals too. Leave them on your bar and use them when you need it.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    Really. That's not how they read on the skill description unless I read it wrong. But I was wrong about velocious curse so I'm sure I'm wrong about this too. Thank you for the help
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You are allways considered as an ally of yourself. So all skills that affect your allies will also work on yourself.
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    Ok thank you for the help
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc
  • BreacaT
    BreacaT
    ✭✭✭
    Also helps if you make sure your healing skills are on the selected skill bar when you turn in your quests.
    Remember red = dead and a dead dd deals no dps.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can slot skills from resto for instabce on your main dps bar you use while killing things to help rank up easier.

Also, as someone said, everytime it says allies, it always includes you
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    I tried that out last night and I see what you guys are saying. I am trying to establish a defensive skill bar and a destruct skill bar instead of going double destro. I'm not 100% sure yet, but I am also attatched to toggle skills like summoning winged twilight, and inner light which take up two slots each which I don't like because there are other things I would like to keep on my skill bar, like Surge, or Liquid Lightning, Destructive Reach at least until I can unlock some of the Wards.
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well keep pets on just to unlock conjured ward. Really is key.

Unless you're running entropy, you want surge and morph it to power surge. This gives you 20% more spell damage and heals when yoiu crit.

So inner light, while taking up two slots is useful as you crit more, you heal mlre .
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Well keep pets on just to unlock conjured ward. Really is key.

Unless you're running entropy, you want surge and morph it to power surge. This gives you 20% more spell damage and heals when yoiu crit.

So inner light, while taking up two slots is useful as you crit more, you heal mlre .

Ok Thanks for the help. So keep pets, inner light and surge.
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc