Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LFG groups me with non-Vet despite picking Vet

Kevmeister
Kevmeister
✭✭✭
I'm not sure if this has been asked before but the LFG tool is always pairing me with non-Vet players, and makes the dungeon spawn the non-Vet dungeon mode. I was trying to do a Vet pledge for Banished Cells but I kept being paired with non-Vet players in LFG, despite already choosing Vet dungeon mode.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you selecting (depending on platform) Vet first in the drop down and then the vet dungeon?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Kevmeister
    Kevmeister
    ✭✭✭
    Are you selecting (depending on platform) Vet first in the drop down and then the vet dungeon?

I just saw the Veteran Dungeon part of the drop-down menu after going through the list. Thank you.