Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Velocious Curse question

IdesofMarch2
IdesofMarch2
✭✭
I am wanting to know if the curse is something you throw on the ground and the target has to be standing on it for it to be effective or do you throw it at them and it sticks to them. I'm a bit confused.
Runs with the A.D.
Xbox One
PC N/A
Magicka Sorc
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    throws and sticks.
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    Really? Well if that's right I have been using it all wrong. So they don't have to be standing directly on it?
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? Well if that's right I have been using it all wrong. So they don't have to be standing directly on it?

Curse isn't a thing you throw on the ground or stand on anything.

You literally click on them and it's on them immediately, perhaps your thinking of another skill.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need a target to use the curse. Once you use it, you'll see your target somewhat glowing purple and with a tick, indicating that it's about to blow up
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can throw daedric mines on the ground. If enemies walk over them they explode and get rooted in place for a couple seconds.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rune that appears on the ground is just cosmetic it has nothing to do with the move, the enemy can be 30 meters from it and still explode.
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on December 19, 2015 3:05PM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    Excellent that helps a lot thanks guys!! Appreciated
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc