Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP Healing Sets

Drexilla
Drexilla
Anyone know of any decent PVP healing sets? Im a vet 16 Templar and currently have the Seducer Set but that's quite an old set, so I'm sure there is better around.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been using Seducer x 5, Magnus x 3 and Willpower x 3. I'm also looking for a good healing set. I haven't tried Trinimac yet mainly because I don't seem to cast Healing ward as much as other spells that would be benefit from cost reductions.

I hope they update the Healer set to be one of those you can get for V16.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Young_Archiebold
    Young_Archiebold
    ✭✭✭
    Im also a templar healer, also rocking 5x seducer, 3x willpower (one with healthy just to put me over 20k health w/o pvp buffs) 2 torangs, and 1 monster helm (with health) although in a few days ill be able to craft Kagrenac's Hope, I'm thinking of replacing the seducer with that, I also been looking at "law of Julianos"... I wholeheartedly agree about upping the healer set, because before that I was rockin 5x seducer, 5x healer and I loved it... But now I figure I got enough CPs into healing that I dont need it. Also molog kenas shoulders/helm is pretty cool cuz only 1 will up your spell power
    Edited by Young_Archiebold on December 18, 2015 6:07PM
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're low on CP, new player type, go with Seducer/Magnus 5 piece to make up for the lack of cost reduction and recovery.

If you have a more reasonable amount like 250-300+, go with Kagrenac's Hope for more spell dmg and speedy revive.

Julianos is more of a PvE dps set. I don't like it in PvP when healing.

I wouldn't recommend any dropped sets either, such as Spellpower Cure in PvP, since it's lacking the Impenetrable trait. In light armor, without access to 10k shield like sorc's, try having at least 5+ impen and CP points into resistant or you're going to melt :cry:
  • Drexilla
    Drexilla
    Thanks for the input guys! Very valuable insight. <3