The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

3rd 7 day DC server please

Shadow_Akula
Shadow_Akula
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we in the Covenant get a 7 day server of our own? I mean EP and AD seem to have their own in fact when there was a third 7 day server it was filled with both. So can we have a 7 day server just for us so we can do missions and caves without being killed by AD or EP (which is fair since they don't have to worry bout it on their alliance server)
The other day I wanted to do my final village missions/final caves - the cave was something like the woodpacked cave or something (close to EP area and filled with goblins) - tried it 10 times and every time an EP or an AD person was in there and killed me - I only wanted to complete the *** cave once!

Also before that in 3 separate villages I had to dodge EP members by hiding in buildings and using shadow abilities - in fact one of these missions I was killed just for doing a mission.

Just either give the DC their own server so we can do missions safely or make mission and cave areas, safe zones/places where only NPC's can be attacked, it's not fair on those who are only going after the questing/exploration achievements. I worry bout those who still need to do all the dark anchors too - I was killed in the middle of one too when surely it's be smarter to kill me after we've killed the daedra. Also the other day I only just escaped two EP members after fighting the crescent daedra General - they got there just as I killed him I used shadow abilities to turn invisible and watched them retreat to a distance - activated the last anchor point and used the invisibility thing to escape them again (don't worry I have completed all dark anchors now).

Now because every server is filled with EP and AD soldiers - which I swear they have an alliance since I've only ever seen players from both of these teams attack covenant.

Since PVP is so biased against the DC I've given up on PVP altogether.
  • solynar
    solynar
    Pretty sure you're questing in a player versus player zone.
    P.S. Gankers are going to gank even if it's a buff server.
    Edited by solynar on December 14, 2015 10:25PM
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    solynar wrote: »
    Pretty sure you're questing in a player versus player zone.
    P.S. Gankers are going to gank even if it's a buff server.

Yes I know I am but I'm sick of having to do a quest 10 times because people kill me every time. - please read the full thing before commenting.

And there's no Gankers on the 7 day servers because EP and AD each team has decided to have their own server and kill all DC on sight. Also in my post I've mentioned either removing the quests completely or turning the quest zones into safe areas. (Preferably remove the quests from PVP)

Oh another idea - a quest only server for those who want to go after the questing and cave achievements.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread makes me LOL
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP and AD have a hatred for each other in every campaign so everything you said is pretty false. If youre gonna quest in cyrodiil then expect to get ganked because its a PVP zone. Zos is not gonna give an alliance a "buff" server where u can quest with safely.Thats freakin ridiculous and laughable.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    EP and AD have a hatred for each other in every campaign so everything you said is pretty false. If youre gonna quest in cyrodiil then expect to get ganked because its a PVP zone. Zos is not gonna give an alliance a "buff" server where u can quest with safely.Thats freakin ridiculous and laughable.

Not from what I've seen - EP and AD are allies in all the servers I go on.
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    How about no? its pretty much 3 Alliance warfar in Trueflame and Azura's Star.
    hmm, try doing it on a gated IC campaign, I heard it has less population ;)
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Trueflame? That's not on mine - 7 day servers I got are: Thornblade, Haderus and then the 30 day ones are: Azura's Star and Scourge.
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on December 15, 2015 1:18PM
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about no? its pretty much 3 Alliance warfar in Trueflame and Azura's Star.
    hmm, try doing it on a gated IC campaign, I heard it has less population ;)
    He plays Consoles so no trueflame for him.Try this OP go to another Faction buff server and ques their less PVPers and more PVEr so it will be safer for you.

Side note:For a small fee me and a few friends will protect you while you grind or quest.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You on xbox eu?

Sounds like it.

Just go thornblade. I used to use Childrend before it got taken away. So I grind sewers etc in thornblade now.

Yeh I bump into reds. Sometimes they kill me/us. Mostly we kill them.

It's great ganking for stones too.

They feel safe so let a lot of stones build up
    Edited by Brrrofski on December 15, 2015 4:00PM
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope am DC Xbox NA.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Nope am DC Xbox NA.

GT is Champion Points

hit me up and I'll help you finish your questing/cave dweller achievement

for the record, skull is the best place for blue to go, there's usually a red/yellow presence but I've never fought even 1 remotely competent player there, even 1vXed a few v16 on a level 20 stam sorc and there is usually a pretty strong blue presence
    Edited by Lexxypwns on December 15, 2015 4:31PM
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gankers near the quest hubs are actually more plentiful in campaigns that have dominated maps. Careful what you ask for.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm DC UK based (so yea EU) and Thornblade is the one I use most. Also if I create a new character won't that reset the character achievements? i mean since it is a new character and everything
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Nope am DC Xbox NA.

GT is Champion Points

hit me up and I'll help you finish your questing/cave dweller achievement

for the record, skull is the best place for blue to go, there's usually a red/yellow presence but I've never fought even 1 remotely competent player there, even 1vXed a few v16 on a level 20 stam sorc and there is usually a pretty strong blue presence
    No I was trying to help the Op out I don't need the achievement I only PVP so I would protect him while he quest.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cracked Wood cave. If not the best, at least the most famous mob grinding place in the entire game.
    There are *always* people there, usually grinding in groups of 2. If they're not from your faction and (like me) you're not good enough to 1v2 opponents in PvP, you're screwed.
    When I needed the cave achievement I tried a couple of times, then asked a couple of guildies to help me. Once that was done, I gave up completely on that cave. There's a daily quest from the nearby village that leads here : I simply drop it and don't do it.

Nothing you can't live without, and not enough a reason for demanding a PvE-only campaign : it would make very little sense and be boring as hell.

Don't believe either that grinders have it "easy" there or that there is a "buff campaign". Grinders keep slaughtering each other all the time in that cave.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on December 15, 2015 5:53PM
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there was another server, the AD or EP will take it over and not give DC a chance. That's what they always do. Past few days in Trueflame, either the AD or EP has pushed everyone to their gates. So, it's NOT ZOS giving them those campaigns, it's those factions taking those campaigns. And if DC just happens to guest over like for training or something, once the natives learn there is DC there, they jump into TF or AS and ask for the other members of that faction to bring their zerg over.
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to PvP

What campaign are you in? I want to camp those villages and kill you
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear of your troubles. It's sad that they put PvE content into a PvP zone. Not sure what they were thinking...

Best to do the stuff when the servers die down. Guest into a low pop server and usually after midnight it's pretty empty. Good time to grab skyshards, dolmens, quests, and caves.

Of course a good guild will get together to knock out these things without resorting to middle of the night stuff. A small group is generally enough to fend off the people who troll quests / caves.
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the problem is simply that too few people play DC. Most of today's Elder Scrolls fans are Skyrim players that chose EP because it's their "home" or AD because they like elves or something.

DC has a lower population in general, and the people that do choose it tend to be the older fans that are also less likely to be the hard-core PvP types. (I'm not saying that there aren't any hard-core DC PvP players... there certainly are. Just not as many as EP and AD have.)

So unless they add more PvP campaigns (and I mean so many more that the EP and AD players just can't be bothered to keep DC out of all of them), I doubt we'll ever see a DC "buff server" again.

Sad, but just kinda the way it is.

Edited by Divinius on December 18, 2015 9:00PM