The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need advise for. Imperial Dragonknight build (PVP Only)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings. I am new on becoming a dragon knight. My dragon knight is imperial. I was wondering if any builds that works best for pvp only build. I also have champion points (from my other character) as well. Not sure where to put them. I also wearing 5 medium and 2 heavy (legs, chest) I am using sword and shield for my first weapon. Then planning to use bow on my second weapon.

First weapon swap: (sword and shield) Molten araments 1(I really like so far. It a morth from something but I forgot what) Volatile Armor 1, silver bolts 2, rapid maneuver 1, pierce armor 1, and ultimate: dragon leap 4

Second weapon swap: (bow) I will definitely be using silver bolts 2 again. But rest I am unsure. Havent unlcked second weapon bar yet. But I know I will use bow for sure.

I also have tried two handed. But I don't have a feel to them.

Race: Imperial.

Attributes: I unsure

Champion points I have from my vet character. (153 CP currently)

Were to place Champion Points?: Unsure

Any help will be most grateful. Many thanks.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm well as a stamina dk your missing a gap closer, execute, high dmg skill all of which can be found using a 2h, 2h also has rally which is a 20% wpn dmg buff that lasts for 30 seconds and is 1 of the 2 stamina heals available...

Look around theres a few builds for stam dk's,
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    I have a Imperial Dragon Knight and he's my favorite character. I use puncture, low slash, stonefist, spiked armor, and dragon blood with dragon leap as ultimate. I also use a bow as my 2nd weapon and use that as my gap closer. On that tool bar I use venom arrow, volley, and snipe, I also have silver bolts from the Fighters guild and I like to have dragon blood on that tool bar as well along with Dragon Knight standard for its Ultimate. I wear all heavy armor 5 hist bark and 4 Hunding's Rage and have excellent survivability in both PvP and PVE. Ive dumped most of my attributes into stamina but put 5 on magic and 5 into health. He's only a VR1 but I take down VR10's fairly well.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    llSRRll wrote: »
    I have a Imperial Dragon Knight and he's my favorite character. I use puncture, low slash, stonefist, spiked armor, and dragon blood with dragon leap as ultimate. I also use a bow as my 2nd weapon and use that as my gap closer. On that tool bar I use venom arrow, volley, and snipe, I also have silver bolts from the Fighters guild and I like to have dragon blood on that tool bar as well along with Dragon Knight standard for its Ultimate. I wear all heavy armor 5 hist bark and 4 Hunding's Rage and have excellent survivability in both PvP and PVE. Ive dumped most of my attributes into stamina but put 5 on magic and 5 into health. He's only a VR1 but I take down VR10's fairly well.

Maby thanks for this build suggestion. I really like this. Especially the bow part. Thank you for the suggestion on what type of armor you use. I was very concerned for pvp. I been putting the points that I have mostly in stanima. I will start pointing points in health and magicka. I like the hist bark and hunding rage. I will check that out. I am amazed you can take out vet 10 easy. You really good. :smiley: I thank you again.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.