Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any addon for an arrow above my head to show me the way or something?

amirgelman
amirgelman
✭✭✭
hey,

i know there's something similar built-in the game but it's not good enough because if you are a bit too far away from a destination it will not show.
is there any add-on for an arrow or something to lead me to the nearest objective\task\quest ??

thank you!
  • xtago
    xtago
    ✭✭
    Yes you can grab a mod called quest map, this is for pc only.

When you bring up the map there's a new icon and it will list current area points or outside cities you can select your current quests.

You can select other things like delves dungeons etc as well. It also brings up an info box about the quest poi aswell.

This brings up a yellow arrow that moves to show where to head all the time. This arrow spins around the target reticle. In the center of the screen.

It will also update to the next quest point in a quest story.

The only 1 down point is if you start/add a new quest, quest map will change to that quest.

So to keep going with your current quest you would need to select it again. Same if the quest story splits into 3 etc spots.

This isn't a major down point just letting you know.
    Edited by xtago on December 15, 2015 7:24AM
  • amirgelman
    amirgelman
    ✭✭✭
    xtago wrote: »
    Yes you can grab a mod called quest map, this is for pc only.

When you bring up the map there's a new icon and it will list current area points or outside cities you can select your current quests.

You can select other things like delves dungeons etc as well. It also brings up an info box about the quest poi aswell.

This brings up a yellow arrow that moves to show where to head all the time. This arrow spins around the target reticle. In the center of the screen.

It will also update to the next quest point in a quest story.

The only 1 down point is if you start/add a new quest, quest map will change to that quest.

So to keep going with your current quest you would need to select it again. Same if the quest story splits into 3 etc spots.

This isn't a major down point just letting you know.

hey man, really appreciate your comment! it appears to be what i'm looking for but the arrow, for some reason, is not visible!

i mean, i can see those "!" signs all over the map which represent the quests but that arrow thing is just not happening.

any idea why?
  • amirgelman
    amirgelman
    ✭✭✭
    by the way - this is what i downloaded:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1022