The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Monster Set] Molag Kena

HebrewHatchet
HebrewHatchet
✭✭✭
What do you think of this monster set? Is it viable for healing, tanking, DPS, or is it not viable for any role?

(1 items) Adds Weapon and Spell Damage
(2 items) Causing damage with 3 consecutive light attacks triggers Overkill, which increases the cost of all abilities by 50% and increases your Spell Damage and Weapon Damage by 656 for 6 seconds.
Edited by HebrewHatchet on December 17, 2015 6:05PM
[PS4 NA]
PSN: HebrewHatchet

[Monster Set] Molag Kena 40 votes

Viable
90%
Nestoragabahmeatshieldb14_ESOBirdovicDestruentBanrocThe_SpAwNSotha_SilMalthorneTX12001rwb17_ESOdroids097SpacemonkeyRajajshkadsalterFlaminirSpottswoodeOreyn_BearclawOverbowedMettaricanaSav72Bfish22090 36 votes
Not Viable
5%
Resipsa131Katinas 2 votes
Other (please explain)
5%
EdziuLightninvash 2 votes
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Viable
    Beast mode for sorcs and Stam night blades
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Viable
    I need to see tests done to see if the 2pc is worth the effort to proc, but its the best 1 pc in the game imo.
    Options
  • Resipsa131
    Resipsa131
    ✭✭✭
    Not Viable
    I use the shoulders in Group play; 1 piece set bonus with spell damage is too good to pass up.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viable
    I wish I had a piece for every character I have. I don't think a Caster should be without at least one piece.

I don't know if the two piece is worthwhile, but I have never gotten the second piece so I can't say one way or the other.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Xjcon
    Xjcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big deeps if you can sustain.
    Briza Do'urdenx V16 Dunmer DK
    Jcon V16 Orc DK
    Vierna Do'urdenx V16 Bosmer NB
    Jarlaxle Baenrex V16 Dunmer NB
    Options
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested in this piece. How common/ rare are these monster set drops?
    Options
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viable
    What are you doing here with these polls
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Viable
    I need to see tests done to see if the 2pc is worth the effort to proc, but its the best 1 pc in the game imo.

Tap tap and then beast mode go nuts. Overload la procs it. Just power up and fire away unlimited procs and (insert lord sidious) unlimited power. Defiantly the best and most op. It messes up other ultimates though. If you have dawnbreaker for instance you'll proc it and it'll want 33% more ultimate before you can use it. So it needs doing twice for all other ultimate abilities. I do wonder if it'll work for WW. Should make them proper animals if it works.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Viable
    viable...i use it for mag-dps and healing :)

PS: why do u ask about this set? It's used in nearly every endgame build....
    Noobplar
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Viable
    This is probably one if not the best monster set ingame, wearing just 1 piece gives you over 120 weapon and spell damage, wearing 2 pieces gives you an ability that makes it whenever you deal 2 consecutive light attacks your damage gets increased by 400 points for a short time.

I have no confirmation on this but does it proc in werewolf form? I have noticed you still maintain the stats and armour values of the armour you were wearing before you transformed and the dame you deal in beats form seems to be reflected off of your damage value.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on December 17, 2015 6:52PM
    Options
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    I'm stamblade, I need do this light attacks in row to proc kena, cost skills and difference in highest dmg with this proc bonus isnt to high to do more dps, for me 2x molag kena is the worst set ever for me(on stamina build), to do this light attacks in row is to much waste dps and more dmg with this bonus is'nt to high to compensation dps after this light attcks, at all i only losing this dps with procing molag kena buff in pve.

only 1 part is good for me :P
    Edited by Edziu on December 17, 2015 6:59PM
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viable
    BIS for single target DPS for a lot of builds, but comes at a price. Tough on resources and it makes your rotation much more difficult.

Amaziballs for Sorc Overload.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on December 17, 2015 7:09PM
    Options