The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Alessia's Bulwark is bugged?

Stelo
Stelo
I just realized that the Physical Resistance bonuses on the 2nd and 4th piece don't add up or show on your character sheet. I currently have 4/5 Alessia's with one piece being on the helm. It is Epic Heavy Armor V14 with the Reinforced trait. Once I switch it with my Heavy Blood Spawn Helm that is Epic V16 AND Infused, I lose about only 300 Armor. The Alessia Helm has 2.6k Armor and the Blood Spawn has 2.3k, so it would make sense for it to lose only 300, BUT it's the 4th piece which is supposed to give me an extra 1.8k Physical Resistance. Seeing as it becomes 3/5 once I put on Blood Spawn, wouldn't it make sense that I lose 2.1k instead? I've tried this on the 2 piece bonus as well and the same result. It's either the set is broken or it doesn't show the increase in your character sheet. Either way, I'd love to get confirmation on this.
  • Baconfat79
    Baconfat79
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's most likely a problem with the character sheet, not the gear set. There are a pretty good handful of set bonuses from different gear sets that do not properly alter the values on the character sheet. People have tested them, and it seems that you still get the correct bonuses, they just don't show on the character sheet.
    Options
  • Stelo
    Stelo
    Baconfat79 wrote: »
    It's most likely a problem with the character sheet, not the gear set. There are a pretty good handful of set bonuses from different gear sets that do not properly alter the values on the character sheet. People have tested them, and it seems that you still get the correct bonuses, they just don't show on the character sheet.

Ahhhh, that's a relief. Do you by any chance know if Alessia's Bulwark has a problem with the character sheet as well?
    Options
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same issue. I'm not sure if one or both values aren't showing up properly, but swapping a shoulder piece out and losing the four piece set bonus barely alters my physical resistance (on the sheet at least). It would be nice to have some confirmation about whether this is actually working or not.
    Options
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems that both values from the set bonus either aren't registering or aren't being displayed. I've filed a ticket.
    Options
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The health bonus isn't showing up either, when I swap pieces. It's not just a display bug, the whole set is officially broken.
    Options
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stelo wrote: »
    I just realized that the Physical Resistance bonuses on the 2nd and 4th piece don't add up or show on your character sheet. I currently have 4/5 Alessia's with one piece being on the helm. It is Epic Heavy Armor V14 with the Reinforced trait. Once I switch it with my Heavy Blood Spawn Helm that is Epic V16 AND Infused, I lose about only 300 Armor. The Alessia Helm has 2.6k Armor and the Blood Spawn has 2.3k, so it would make sense for it to lose only 300, BUT it's the 4th piece which is supposed to give me an extra 1.8k Physical Resistance. Seeing as it becomes 3/5 once I put on Blood Spawn, wouldn't it make sense that I lose 2.1k instead? I've tried this on the 2 piece bonus as well and the same result. It's either the set is broken or it doesn't show the increase in your character sheet. Either way, I'd love to get confirmation on this.

mine shows up just fine. but this is common problem for some sets people have 2/3/4 set bonuses are there but not displayed correctly on the character screen.
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
    Options
  • Hylda69
    Hylda69
    ✭✭
    I had the same prob with this set but then i did some test and realize that the set actually works.
    If you want to see your stats increased, you have to unequip your both weap and equip one by one them.
    Edited by Hylda69 on December 17, 2015 1:00PM
    Tetousek Tapadpek - DK tank argonien.
    Eizhen - Templar DD magie / heal.
    Vespide - NB DD magie.
    Malicanth - NB DD stam.
    Lycanth - DK DD stam.
    Lirune - DK DD magie.
    Mule Frites - Soso DD magie.
    Slick Devlant - Soso DD stam.
    Lofhlyn - Warden DD magie.
    Options
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hylda69 wrote: »
    I had the same prob with this set but then i did some test and realize that the set actually works.
    If you want to see your stats increased, you have to unequip your both weap and equip one by one them.

I'll give this a try. I'll un-equip everything actually, then re-equip, and see if that works. Thanks.
    Edited by Peekachu99 on December 17, 2015 1:14PM
    Options
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It still doesn't work. No tier bonus is given in stats, hidden or otherwise, with a shield equipped.
    Options