Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily veteran undaunted pledge with scaled players won't let me complete the dungeon. is this right?

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I used the group finder for the vet pledge and it put me with some lowbies, I was alright with because it scaled everyone to vr 16, even me. We beat everything in the dungeon I think it was dark shade caverns; but the last door was locked and on the quest all the bosses still said I had to beat them, no check marks after the fights.
Was the dungeon glitches or because veteran levels were scaled? What happenned?

Best Answer

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You might have entered the dungeon in normal mode, cant think of any other explanation.

Before entering the dungeon go to Group tab > Dungeon Mode normal/veteran (normal for silver and veteran for gold dailies)
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Answer ✓
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not trying to argue, but why did it scale everyone to 16? I might have left it on normal. Not sure? Still wouldn't let us finish the quest.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because the alternative is to scale everyone down. You can do that manually, but most players want the V16 helms. (If you get lucky and one drops.)