The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Console RP?

Frantastick
Frantastick
✭✭
So, how are you console guys gunna do the arpeez?
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty difficult unless you want to sit there and talk into the mic, which I don't really want to do. And people on the mic on PS4 are usually not RPing. They are yelling at their wife to bring them a damn bologna sandwich and talking to their kids about why it's not polite to eat your boogers. It's like they don't even know it's on. I've heard more domestic disputes on there than Judge Judy. So yea it's a little difficult to imagine doing that, except if you have a bunch of friends there to drown out the other stuff.
    You die first!
  • RogueWolf_I77V
    Rioghnan wrote: »
    It's pretty difficult unless you want to sit there and talk into the mic, which I don't really want to do. And people on the mic on PS4 are usually not RPing. They are yelling at their wife to bring them a damn bologna sandwich and talking to their kids about why it's not polite to eat your boogers. It's like they don't even know it's on. I've heard more domestic disputes on there than Judge Judy. So yea it's a little difficult to imagine doing that, except if you have a bunch of friends there to drown out the other stuff.

Got two words for you. Guild chat.

You can get your voice acting on if you were to make or join a small guild. I haven't done it personally, but wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

To give up because there are obstacles in the path is not the way to go.

(If anyone has a guild shoot me a message on here)
  • Evi1_An9e1
    im working on putting an RP guild together on the Daggerfall Covenant.
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    If aGuild starts RPing with voice acting please for the love of Shalidor invite me!
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    I'm putting a guild together for Xbox na server if anyone is interested
    "We, the Bosmer do hereby sign this treaty...for we are too full to eat another bite."
  • Evi1_An9e1
    Fist of the Divines is the guild I started, RP wise it I run by my DK who is a priest of Julianos and we seek the Divines blessing against the forces of Molag Bol. We will not shy away from recruiting blasphemous daedra worshippers either.
  • lily_bugg
    lily_bugg
    If only it was Ebonheart Pact
    Edited by lily_bugg on July 25, 2015 2:37AM
    -lily_bugg
  • KiritoUD
    KiritoUD
    well i guess we can use external chats like mesenger or other sites
    Guild=Brotherhood of Merchants
    Gamertag=Kirito UD
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Every Thursday, IC role-play day. With True An-Xileel on voice channel 2. Kota-Sax-Blood is willing able and sometimes available. All Saxhleel Saxhleel welcome.
    Kota-Sax-Blood of True An-Xileel
    TrueAn-Xileel.guildlaunch.com
    Psn community page: An-Xileel
    Seth Salute
  • mystic_gc525
    I play on ps4/na, mail me at mystic_gc525 to rp/casual and maybe setup a guild!
    PS4 NA
    PSN: Mystic_gc525
    Atmun Yzir - LVL 41 Templar Battle Mage
    Roshan Solas - LVL 32 Dragon Knight Spell Sword
    Theodastyr Arc'hantael LVL 10 Sorcerer Spell Sword