The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Bug} Frighten the Fearsom

ckrobinson83
ckrobinson83
✭✭✭✭
Why yes. Yes, I do indeed love waiting around for 20 minutes for the Orc Chieftan to spawn. Only to have to leave the game because he didn't.

There is no excuse for these kinds of bugs at this point in the game.
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you 100% sure that it's a 20 min spawn cycle? I've also found that (at least with Public Dungeon bosses) they spawn a lot slower if you stay in the area waiting, but that may just be a case of "A watched kettle never boils".
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • ckrobinson83
    ckrobinson83
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was at least 15 minutes -- as my wife can attest :)
    Options