Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

meridia's lighbearer

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i already completed all quests in coldharbour back in may of 2014, but now i noticed that something called "meridia's lighbearer" is not complete, it shows 4/5. looks like i left one quest incomplete, but now i've walking around coldharbour looking for it and i can't even figure out what quest did i miss.

how can i reset the coldharbour quests so i can do it again, because i really need to restart this quest to know what to do because i don't remember what is it about :')
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    you cant reset if your from 2014 you will know this
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you cant reset if your from 2014 you will know this

i was away for a long time, and i noticed that a lot of things have changed. i've been discovering the new things and i was hoping to find a way to restart this quest. i don't even understand how i complete all quest and left one incomplete and not visible in the journal.
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to UESP Merida's Lightbearer is an achievement, not a quest, and requires gathering all the Lights of Merida in Coldharbour.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a quick non-spoilery run down of the five lights of Merida you have to get to earn the achievement.
    If they all sound familiar you might have a problem....

Haj Uxith - Hist Tree Story
    Library of Dusk - Mind Trap Story
    Moonless Walk - Wood Elves Story
    Tower of Lies - Prison Story
    Vile Laboratory - Two Souls One Brain

The Hist Tree story can be resolved in a way where you DON'T get the light, & would accidentally cut yourself off from the achievement.
    Good Luck!
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pheefs wrote: »
    Here's a quick non-spoilery run down of the five lights of Merida you have to get to earn the achievement.
    If they all sound familiar you might have a problem....

Haj Uxith - Hist Tree Story
    Library of Dusk - Mind Trap Story
    Moonless Walk - Wood Elves Story
    Tower of Lies - Prison Story
    Vile Laboratory - Two Souls One Brain

The Hist Tree story can be resolved in a way where you DON'T get the light, & would accidentally cut yourself off from the achievement.
    Good Luck!

i think that i did everything in Coldharbour, but i'm going to try to figure out what i may missed based on your info. thank you for the help ;)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to UESP Merida's Lightbearer is an achievement, not a quest, and requires gathering all the Lights of Merida in Coldharbour.

isn't it supposed to happen in "The Army Of Meridia" quest?
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

isn't it supposed to happen in "The Army Of Meridia" quest?

Yes & No, that's how it starts but you can finish the Army of Meridia quest without having all of the lights.
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes & No, that's how it starts but you can finish the Army of Meridia quest without having all of the lights.

it's done. somehow i missed "Vile Laboratory".

i rechecked all places you listed before and i found out that i didn't get the last one ;)

many thanks for the help! :)
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i rechecked all places you listed before and i found out that i didn't get the last one ;)

yay!
    & that was one of my favorites story-wise too, both creepy and hilarious.
    :)
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yay!
    & that was one of my favorites story-wise too, both creepy and hilarious.
    :)

And sad! I want to save both of them :(