Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crafting writs in Craglorn

rez0055
rez0055
✭✭✭
Hello good folks,

first time poster but I play the game since the beta, so pleased to meet you.

Recently I went back to do some crafting writs in Craglorn and I noticed that the crafting writs were changed. Normally in Craglorn the writs consisted of creating voidsteel swords, armors, voidbloom armor, and nightwood shields, staffs, etc.. But to my regret it now has changed with creating rubedite armor, weapons and ancestor armor. I dont mind that at all, it's only one piece of armor or weapon I needed to craft. I thought it's a bit of a waste because I need the mats to make my endgame armor and weapons. BUT then I noticed something far more worse, the crafting writs needed to be delivered in ORSINIUM??
I dont own the DLC and it's basically a solo pve zone, and i'm not into the solo stuff atm. So I'm not planning to getting it in the near future. But what do I need to do now? Is this a bug or is this going to change? I'd like some more information on this matter. Mind my language i'm not an English native speaker.

Regards Rez0055
Ps: I enclosed an image in this post so you can see what i'm talking about.
[img][/img]Screenshot_20151213_183122_zps7bfqftyt.png
Characters
- Only-Drinks-With-Templars: Lvl 50 Argonian Magica Templar
- Bialozar: Lvl 50 Khajitt Stamina Nightblade
- Rez the Bald Sorceror: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Sorceror
- Gerard Snow: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Dragonknight
- Dorothea Black: Lvl 50 Imperial Stamina Templar
- Demon Cleaver: Lvl 50 Orc Stamina Warden
- Lord of BØnes: Lvl 50 Breton Magica Necromancer

PC/EU server. You'll find my characters hoping on and off on the plains of Cyrodil with the guild The Black.
  • d8rmir
    d8rmir
    ✭✭✭
    That's how it works.
    If you want to continue delivering writs in Craglorn, you need to reset your skills and put one point less in the crafting skill line passive.
  • oibam
    oibam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or quit subscription, then you can do writs back in Craglorn again.
  • pala_the4th
    pala_the4th
    ✭✭
    I cant even find the blacksmith writs, all I see next to the blacksmith location is the clothing writs. Why is that?
    EU XBone
    High Elf Sorcerer
  • pala_the4th
    pala_the4th
    ✭✭
    Well, I just figured out that I did not do the blacksmithing certification. I did it and now I can do blacksmith writs :)
    EU XBone
    High Elf Sorcerer
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Respect your skill line down to 9 in Crafting. You'll get the Craglorn writs back.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • rez0055
    rez0055
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies.

But I just noticed something, as it seems I have the DLC via ESO plus membership. I buy gamecards but I thought that I would not get acces to the DLC and that I needed to purchase it in the crown store. I can enter Orisinium now and got the invitation. I subscribed with a gamecard just a couple of days ago, but I didn't receive the notification that I could enter Orsinium, that's why I was confused.
    So sorry for the misconvenience. It's a foolish mistake :|.

This discussion can be ignored.

Edited by rez0055 on December 15, 2015 12:48PM
    Characters
    - Only-Drinks-With-Templars: Lvl 50 Argonian Magica Templar
    - Bialozar: Lvl 50 Khajitt Stamina Nightblade
    - Rez the Bald Sorceror: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Sorceror
    - Gerard Snow: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Dragonknight
    - Dorothea Black: Lvl 50 Imperial Stamina Templar
    - Demon Cleaver: Lvl 50 Orc Stamina Warden
    - Lord of BØnes: Lvl 50 Breton Magica Necromancer

PC/EU server. You'll find my characters hoping on and off on the plains of Cyrodil with the guild The Black.