The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Bug - Your friends don't dance and if they don't dance. Well they're are no friends of mine.

Kilnerdyne
Kilnerdyne
✭✭✭✭✭
Type any dance say /dancenord or /dancebreton and then do the /letter emote and you will be able to dance while DPSing, dance while healing etc. until you get interrupted, use a menu or enter a door etc.

If there's ever a bug not to fix it's this one. Hilarious. HF :)
  • BeardLumber
    BeardLumber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must try.
    Heals Please
    PC Master Race
    Options
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha. I immediately imagined a whole dancing zerg busting it's way into a keep :)

Also, props on the safety dance reference. Men without hats!
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oooh yeah, on consoles, the "Read Letter" and "Read Letter Up" (or something) is bugged, and shows a bright pink hologram letter in our hands for a second :P
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooh! Will try tonight!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some Favourites so far (testing them at Mournhold Wayshrine, Deshaan, EU PC):

/flute
    /jumpingjacks
    /ritual
    /leanbackcoin

Just type /letter while your in the emote.

Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some others I tried.

/idle5
    /danceargonian or /dancebosmer
    /idle
    /hammerwall, and sneak at the same time

also this lets you hold your weapons out during animations, make sure you put away your swords unless you want to poke an eye out.
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These are bugs that should not be fixed. Hilarious.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I used to do the /flute bug and chase people around daggerfall with it laughing hysterically to myself

Ok.. I still do it on occasion
    Edited by Caligamy_ESO on December 15, 2015 7:26AM
    love is love
    Options
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best is using coin flip with a 5 foot battle axe, there was an old bug back in the day that let you do this kind of stuff, I'll have to check this out.
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
    Options