The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Orsinium - A Question of Succession

Cadelay
Cadelay
✭✭✭
Please tell me that there's some way I can get rid of the flawed blade instead of cheating and replacing someone's weapon unfairly? I don't want to do that.

If there is no choice, what did you guys do?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't find an alternative when I did that quest on PTS. I was also hoping that I could let it run as a fair fight.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Techkey1
    Techkey1
    ✭✭
    Wow me too. I just want to do what's right for the clan.
    CP 477 | Dark Elf | Dragon Knight DPS | Ebonheart Pact | Solo Player | No alts

More of a solo player. Learning to be more guild social lol. LOVING THE MORROWIND EXPANSION!!!

ESO PC NA

Love is what I know.
    Life is what I live.
    Death I will never see.
    Immortality awaits me.
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ditto here. I was very disappointed I had to make someone cheat for this. :\
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I would have liked the third option for non-orcs. If you're an orc, you can actually do the fight, I hear.
    Options
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave it to the girl, because she cheated from the start pretending to be someone else.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
    Options