The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Guild: Greylords - EP - XB1 EU

Bentiwon
Bentiwon
Greeting,

Greylords is a new guild on EU server, Ebonheart Pact. The main focus for the guild is to have fun in both PvE and PvP, and help each other out as best we can. If you want to be invited please send me a mail in game, both my GT and character name is Thainen. As a player you are mature, honest and you want to be in a close knit family guild. As I write this the guild has just been formed, and I just recently started to play the game on XB1, but has been playing on PC since the release. The reason I switched to Xbox is because I just bought the console, and the game is more enjoyable to me here. Now I want to build a guild base with a good member base... I'm in search of quality before quantity.

So, if you want to help build a brand new guild send me that mail, or reply here...

//Cheers
  • JRTaylor97
    im a veteran rank 3 dragon knight dps, if you think I can be of help to you. then id happily join your guild
    Veteran DragonKnight - Thorgar Unblooded
    Ebonheart Pact