Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mara Rings from Imperial Edition

NetoJON
NetoJON
I got the rings in my first char... but then I deleted him cause I wanted to be on EP... but I didnt know i would loose it if it was in my inv... I thought I could get it again... is there any way for you guys give it back to me? I never even used the ring with my friends... and I changed to EP for that...
My GT is NetoJON
Im in EP on NA server
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw man that blows! I doubt they will give anything to you though, when you go to delete a character there is a whole paragraph that pops up that talks about how things will be deleted from their inventory... this is what you are agreeing to when you type DELETE.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • NetoJON
    NetoJON
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Aw man that blows! I doubt they will give anything to you though, when you go to delete a character there is a whole paragraph that pops up that talks about how things will be deleted from their inventory... this is what you are agreeing to when you type DELETE.

but... its an imperial edition thing... its unfair that I cant even get to use what i paid for =(

It was a mistake, they could be kind to give me the rings =/
    Edited by NetoJON on December 12, 2015 9:04PM
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    NetoJON wrote: »

but... its an imperial edition thing... its unfair that I cant even get to use what i paid for =(

There's nothing anyone can do on the forums. You will need to contact customer service, and be really nice when you do. Good Luck :smile:
  • NetoJON
    NetoJON

There's nothing anyone can do on the forums. You will need to contact customer service, and be really nice when you do. Good Luck :smile:

this is the only customer service i could find... do you know other way to contact them?
  • raven7
    raven7
    Soul Shriven
    I got the rings in my first char... but then I deleted him cause I wanted to be on EP... but I didnt know i would loose it if it was in my inv... I thought I could get it again... is there any way for you guys give it back to me? I never even used the ring with my friends... and I changed to EP for that...
    My GT is NetoJON
    Im in EP on NA server

I did the same thing and now here's the thing. Submit a ticket, and more than likely they can restore your old character including the inventory maps and rings. Bank the rings and maps and other stuff ya wanna keep as it can be transferred between your toons. I got mine back just wish i had a mate to share it with now.... Hope this helps
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

this is the only customer service i could find... do you know other way to contact them?

I'm currently on my Xbox One and can't give a link, but at the top of the forums page there's "Home, Game Guide, Media, News, DLC, Forum, and Support" click "Support" and click the email option. Good Luck :smile:
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on December 14, 2015 7:24AM