Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Add-Ons & UI mods you cannot live without.. and go!

Raevynne
Raevynne
✭✭
Best Add-Ons & UI mods you cannot live without.. and go!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wykkyd's toolbar
    Wykkyd's full immersion
    Dominoid's Immersive Things
    Advanced Inventory
    Lootdrop Close enough.
    Harven's Quest Journal
    Master Merchant
    there's more.. but.. those are the first to come to mind so they must be my fave :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Wykkyd's toolbar
    Wykkyd's full immersion
    Advanced Inventory
    Lootdrop Close enough.
    Harven's Quest Journal
    Master Merchant
    there's more.. but.. those are the first to come to mind so they must be my fave :)

Really really love Harven's Quest Journal but I can't get it to work on one of my PCs. Can't find Advanced Inventory?

My fav is Wykkyd Quest Tracker
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order of importance (to me):

TTMP (The Tamriel Mapping Project)
    FTC (Foundry Tactical Combat)
    Wykkyd Outfitter
    Sous Chef

cheer.gif
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Wykkyd's toolbar
    Wykkyd's full immersion
    Advanced Inventory
    Lootdrop Close enough.
    Harven's Quest Journal
    Master Merchant

Really really love Harven's Quest Journal but I can't get it to work on one of my PCs. Can't find Advanced Inventory?

My fav is Wykkyd Quest Tracker

Probably because I called it the wrong name.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info245-AdvancedFilters.html

Advanced Filters :)

Depending on how I play, different addons become important. If you want I can suggest ones more to your style. (if you like stats/combat text/buff trackers etc, or maybe are more of a crafter etc.)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    Well I installed them. Seemed to go okay but my graphics are wonky. Running the lil game consultant to see if it will fix. Words are blurry. Hopefully i can get it to take though because they look fun!
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    And now i have a nifty report.. that might as well be in Chinese :P Hmms
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    Woot. Seems it was a fluke. All is in order now. Just restarted.
  • deucalionsb
    deucalionsb
    ✭✭
    Wykkyd outfitter, Wykkyd HUD, FTC, SkyShards, Minimap by Fyrakin, LoreBooks, SpentSkillPoints.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just skyshards, lorebooks and some trait addon that tells you what item can be researched and what has already been researched by your characters.
    Edited by Alucardo on November 3, 2015 10:19PM
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    In order of importance (to me):

TTMP (The Tamriel Mapping Project)
    FTC (Foundry Tactical Combat)
    Wykkyd Outfitter
    Sous Chef

cheer.gif

Where might i find this TTMP download link? Looks amazing
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    Found it! woot
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    What I really wish I had is a way to see which areas of the map I haven't explored yet which I have. I just LOVE exploring.
    Edited by Raevynne on November 4, 2015 4:09PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loosely in order of importance to me, I was going to do it in order then found I really couldn't choose between some things.

Minimap (I use Fyrakin's)

I know, I know, TES doesn't have mini maps. Well I don't have any sense of direction, and that goes double in virtual worlds. If I don't have a mini map I have to open the full map every 15 seconds to make sure I'm still going in the right direction or I never get where I'm going (or even to the places I randomly decide to go to instead as I'm making my way there).

Binder & Unified Chat Tabs

I'm grouping these two together because they serve much the same function in my mind. Binder lets you copy keybindings between characters, Unified Chat Tabs lets you copy chat tabs and colours. Both save me a huge amount of time because I think of my settings as a constant work in progress and it's an absolute pain to make changes on one character and then have to remember to copy them over to all my others.

Advanced Filters

It adds sub-categories to your inventory and bank tabs. It makes finding the items you want so much easier, and it fits into the existing UI so perfectly I regularly forget it's an add-on.

Harven's Subtitles

I often have to play with the sound off, and have a weird bug where my audio settings keep resetting everything to 80 so even with the sound on I sometimes struggle to hear NPCs over the background noise. Even now there's subtitles built into the game's UI I prefer this version because it's customisable. (Although actually Azurah might be updated to let you move and re-size the default ones at some point.)

Azurah

I originally got it for the ability to move UI elements (believe it or not I wanted to make it even more minimal by moving things closer to the edges and making them smaller. I also love the ability to colour your targets name, level and health bar by their reaction to you.

Srendarr

Adds buff and debuff trackers. I find this extremely useful because without it I'd be forever forgetting to use consumables, or wasting stamina/magika re-applying debuffs which are still active. I like this one more than the others I've tried because it's highly customisable and fits in perfectly with the default UI.

Banker Shutup

Does what it says on the tin. If I had to hear "Welcome to the bank of Daggerfall" one more time I was going to kill someone, and then I'd have to try and escape the guards and I'm way too lazy for that.

PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like Harven's Potions Alert

This addon will automatically select a presetted quickslot when one of player attibutes drop below defined value. It will also show an alert window with selected quickslot item icon and reminder message to press the quickslot key
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    I really like Harven's Potions Alert

This addon will automatically select a presetted quickslot when one of player attibutes drop below defined value. It will also show an alert window with selected quickslot item icon and reminder message to press the quickslot key

This is my new must have.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raevynne wrote: »
    What I really wish I had is a way to see which areas of the map I haven't explored yet which I have. I just LOVE exploring.

This addon is called "Undiscovered" by Dwot and available on Minion.
    "Undiscovered shows Points of Interest on your in game map, making it easier to track down useful sites scattered on the map.
    SHOWS: Wayshrine, Area of Interest, Public/Solo Dungeon, Mundus Stone, Dolmen, Group Boss, Group Dungeon, Quest Hub, Crafting Location"

It's realy very useful :).
    Edited by Gargath on December 1, 2015 9:12AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only addon I would REALLY miss is FTC. The rest is nice to have.
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • Patouf
    Patouf
    ✭✭✭
    AUI : best skills bars + minimap + combat info + shortcut

LUI : same as AUI very nice; but I only use it for buff

All Wykkyd ADDONS but not everything is useful

Destination : cheat location.... cheating ADD ONS

Loot drop : well... some info's

Lorebooks : location. Very usefull... cheat again

Lostreasure : location

Skyshards : location

Pchat : UI for chat

Esotheater : for managing emotes

Master Merchant : very useful

Ruined Laggy Broken Game
    Sithis & Psijic Order
    Sithis and spacetime. From nothing to everything.
    Dark, Aurbis, Aetherius-Oblivion, Mundus, Nirn, Tamriel. Dark again, something else.
    Dark is categorical, the absolute zero.
    VØID

• silverbluemoon
    I cannot see to find the TTMP (Tamriel Mapping Project) anywhere. Can someone please provide a link? Much obliged! :)