Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox] Eso Crashes are getting absurd atm

ImMikasa
ImMikasa
So I've never had this problem until today when I started leveling my new character bit every time I try logging in my game will crash to the point where I can't get to the character select menu. Any suggestions on how this could be fixed?
  • oSemaj
    oSemaj
    ✭✭✭
    A friend and I are getting have been getting kicked constantly for the past hour.
    Xbox One NA
    Gamertag: oSemaj
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play on Xbox also, on the European server. And I've not crashed yet.
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    hah, It crashed as I pressed 'post reply'!
    Edited by Oldmanlawlor on December 12, 2015 8:18PM
  • ImMikasa
    ImMikasa
    Well now a bunch of people I play with are experiencing these crashes.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same here I can't even get past the character select screen.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    Not Xbox Live on this one at least for me- Im in chat with Xbox Live now -- I logged into the game after 3 attempts and they arent detecting errors on my end or their regarding ESO gameplay --
    They will be also investigating issues with the lack of response from ZOS regarding the crashes, lags, freezes etc that have been ignored thus far!

AS of 4:56pm CST - Xbox Live issue resolved - If you still are crashing etc - Its Not Xbox Live
  • EMSTAR64
    EMSTAR64
    Soul Shriven
    still crashing at 9.40 gmt 13th Dec
    i cant get past the caracter load screen
    :'(
  • magkafas
    magkafas
    EMSTAR64 wrote: »
    still crashing at 9.40 gmt 13th Dec
    i cant get past the caracter load screen
    :'(

Me too.
    What is going on?
    Does anybody from Zenimax knows?
  • OverlordBowes
    OverlordBowes
    Soul Shriven
    Same here every time i select my character it takes me back to dashboard iv only just started playing it :s
  • ajperez
    ajperez
    Same here. I've been playing (European server) without problems until an hour ago. I logged out to do some housework. Now I can't get past the character selection screen, it just crashes and takes me back to the dashboard, every time.

It's not Xbox live, their problems were fixed yesterday, and all other multiplayer games work fine.
  • Drearvoyage
    Also getting dashboarded. I'm able to get to the character selection screen but no further no matter where my character is (not zone specific). Xbox live connection is fine and I'm on the EU mega server. @ZOS_GinaBruno is there an issue atm?
    Xbox One - EU - EP
    Officer in Knights of the Blade
    DrearVoyage - V16 Nord DK tank
    Drearyvoyage - V16 Breton magblade
  • RaEDe
    RaEDe
    ✭✭
    I can't even select my character (Xbox NA). As soon as the game gets to the character select screen it crashes to the dashboard. The amount of issues in this game has been almost unbelievable but, for now, the game has literally become unplayable.
  • OverlordBowes
    OverlordBowes
    Soul Shriven
    its just getting out of hand now and i was looking forward to playing it after work better get sorted soon
  • EMSTAR64
    EMSTAR64
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in yay! :p
  • magkafas
    magkafas
    So am I...
    Think it's fixed.
  • ortiz2110b14_ESO
    I thought it was fixed too until now, I just disconnected as soon as I took a few steps in game.
  • Eletheia
    Eletheia
    ✭✭
    No, it is not fixed. It is constantly crashing. I have lost several siege in Cyrodiil now because by the time I get back in it has expired. This is my third attempt now in the last 2 minutes. I have had a 'syncing data' screen. I have been told that I have been kicked out for spamming too many messages, totally laughable because when it happened, I was on a bridge heading to defend a scroll and had not sent a message to anyone in hours! I am pretty sure my husband would not be reporting me for spamming messages as he is the only one I tend to send any to! I think it is just moving through the list of people and just randomly selecting people to kick out of the game. While I have been typing this message, I have attempted to get into the character screen a further 11 times and have been kicked out each time. I have also had a message saying that I need a valid internet connection. I have also had messages in the past that I needed Xbox Gold to play (which I have).

From day one this game has had problems...not allowing people who had prepaid and predownloaded the game to get on the first day, and the problems have been getting worse since then. Very little has been done to appease the customers. I am extremely disappointed with Zenimax's attention to the problems as it is 6 months later with no end in sight. I still play this game, I have invested a lot of time and money into it. I just want them to fix it so that I am not completely frustrated with it all the time. I do not think that is a lot to ask for.
  • rerosecb16_ESO
    rerosecb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yes exactly the same, can not log in, it doesn't get past the character screen for me too.

I have been trying all morning on the European server, infuriating. Come on server people sort it out, I thought maintenance was being carried out tomorrow not today!!
  • maledicus
    maledicus
    ✭✭✭
    [XBO] EU megaserver

On 12. and 13. dec , ongoing crashes to the dashboard , sometimes from ingame while playing , sometimes me and my wife can't get past the character-selection screen , sometimes the game crashes to the dashboard before we see the character-selection screen - unplayable for the moment.

Best regards.
  • T5dogz
    T5dogz
    xbox live still out
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox Live Is not Down - I just checked their status and All is Fine, For Xbox One anyways - 360 is having some issues -- Seriously - Blaming Microsoft/Xbox since Aug is getting quite old

• TheBronox
    TheBronox
    It's a problem thats been rapidly effecting more people over time. I've been experiencing this problem for over a month! No answers, not even a response from ZOS!
  • WynonaStealth
    WynonaStealth
    ✭✭
    Yup same here! Happened for a few hours Friday and now again today. Crashes about 30 seconds after logging in. This is NOT on my end or on Xbox, this is on you ZOS! Also when the game isn't crashing the lag/latency in orsinium brings the game all the way to an unplayable state many times.

EDIT: as I was typing this, I logged in and QUICKLY a ported from orsinium to craglorn. Crashes stopped. This means the crashing issue has something to do with Orsinium, Wrothgar itself
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Experiencing the same thing last night and this morning.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man