Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

{The Ebonheart Union} Community is seeking guilds and players

olivaresdonjuan
We are a NA Ebonheart Pact multi guild alliance who work together sharing resources and players. We work together to complete everything from Craglorn to the Imperial City and beyond. PvP, PvE, trials, vet dungeons, veterans and non-veterans are all welcomed. Under this alliance we have The Mriswith Klatch, Deaths-Embrace, Solo Players United, University of Tamriel, ZeroFksGiven, and many more guilds. Combined we have over 700 players who have the mindset of working together to level up and crush the other alliances. If you are interested in joining our community look us up or leave your psn below, I will add you to the community and from there your guild masters can talk to the other guild masters to coordinate future events. If you would like an invite add me or message me at psn: olivaresdonjuan.
Edited by olivaresdonjuan on November 13, 2015 3:52AM
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Update: Our home PvP is Scourge and our guest is Azuras Star for now. For invite add me or message me at psn:olivaresdonjuan.
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***20151114*** We are still active and recruiting.
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151116*** We will be in the Scourge Campaign. Leave a reply or message psn olivaresdonjuan if interested. Blood for the Pact!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151119*** We are still active in Scourge and now in Wrothgar, leave a reply or message psn olivaresdonjuan to join. Blood for the Pact!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151122*** We are still active in Scourge, Azuras Star, and now in Wrothgar, leave a reply or message psn olivaresdonjuan to join. Blood for the Pact!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***Update 20151130*** We are still active although most of the eso community is slowing down. We are active in Azuras Star, Scourge, Thornblade, Imperial City, and Wrothgar, leave a reply or message psn olivaresdonjuan to join. Blood for the Pact!
  • jrmn78
    jrmn78
    Hello I recently joined university of tamriel. Please invite.

Psn: sandy7883
  • Xellos77
    Xellos77
    ✭✭✭
    I may be interested in this. An alliance of guilds piques my curiosity.

Feel free to drop me a line. PSN handle is same as here.
    Ebonheart Pact/PS4/NA
  • CpmPandaBear
    CpmPandaBear
    Soul Shriven
    I already messaged you on psn awhile ago but id love to join. I am a new player but im extremely eager to learn and have fun and level up, ill be on all day. My psn is: cpmpanda

I am serious, I dislike playing solo, i am a social gamer and will love to help the guild grow on any way i can. Even if I have to learn how. Thank you kindly
  • olivaresdonjuan
    ***This Community Page has been disbanded*** it was taken down because there were guilds that claimed to help players out but never did and "EP" guilds that had players in other alliances who gave the enemy intel in PvP campaigns. I wont mention thier names but if you are an Ebonheart player and have time to help out lower level players message me at my psn: olivaresdonjuan. I have two guilds you can join.
  • Xellos77
    Xellos77
    ✭✭✭
    That's too bad it didn't work out. Interesting concept.
    Ebonheart Pact/PS4/NA
  • olivaresdonjuan
    It was working fine up until those incidents, this whole alliance swapping is ruining the game. It should be one account one campaign, not one account switch characters real quick and farm ap.