Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

traits researched increased drastically

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i just reset my skills for the first time, and i read very carefully the message in the shrine, i paid it, and really paid a lot, basically all the money i had, and as i am very careful with my trait research, the first thing i did was to give the skill points to research to restore the time. and, for my great surprise, when i checked it, all the timing of the researches were brutally increased and it wasn't alerted anywhere in the shrine that it would reset the traits research time too.

i have all the time registered at ESO Toolkit on my phone, and lots of researches that i was doing for the last 24 days, that would come up in a few days and two of them in less than 20h, were changed to 20 days and 30 days again. how is this possible?

this is a good way to ruin the game for players. i wouldn't mind to never reset my skills if there was one simple message informing about it. this way is simply cheating :\
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ouch! the times were restored to correct values after a restart :smiley: