Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

[AAO] Seeks Level 6-20 Newcomers! Come On In!

Deadmano
Deadmano
✭✭
Are you a newcomer, within the level range of 6 and 20? Would you be interested in getting assistance with your tough-as-nails quests or some good tag-team support on a group dungeon/event? Or simply get to know and chat with like-minded individuals and discuss the lore of Tamriel and perhaps get some guidance, tips or tricks?

Whatever your reasons may be, the newly founded up-and-coming Against All Odds (AAO) guild would love to have you be a part of the family and will aim to ensure you are satisfied and well cared for! We do not have any strict routines or commitments and everyone is welcome!

Since you are allowed to join up to 5 guilds at a time, why not take advantage of that opportunity and give us a try today? I am sure you will be thrilled at what you may find, and we are excited to get to know you!

Contact @Deadmano today should you have any questions or be interested in joining.

P.S: We are an Ebonheart Pact guild, so would prefer Ebonheart alliances (Argonian, Dark Elf, Nord).
Edited by Deadmano on December 10, 2015 3:24PM
  • BennyTheBeard
    BennyTheBeard
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to know more, but for some reason i cant send a privat message to you
  • Lazarus_bird
    Lazarus_bird
    Soul Shriven
    Same reply from here :) Want more, can't PM :)
  • Deadmano
    Deadmano
    ✭✭
    @BennyTheBeard @Lazarus_bird that's very strange, I checked my forum settings but there doesn't seem to be anything set to not allow PMs? You can always try adding me as a friend in-game? Same handle, @Deadmano.

Otherwise you can feel free to ask your questions here! :)
  • Lazarus_bird
    Lazarus_bird
    Soul Shriven
    I believe it is because we do not have enough "rights" on the forum. They will come with more posting and talking. But until then I will try and cath you ingame. My playername is also Lazarus_bird.
    Edited by Lazarus_bird on December 11, 2015 7:15PM
  • Deadmano
    Deadmano
    ✭✭
    I believe it is because we do not have enough "rights" on the forum. They will come with more posting and talking. But until then I will try and cath you ingame. My playername is also Lazarus_bird.

Ah, that makes sense! Well someone has seen this thread and responded via whisper ingame, so I will look out for yours (and anyone else's) should you have any questions or wish to join.

We are growing quite well, within 2 days I have managed to recruit 60 members, hoping to cap at 100 active members, to keep things manageable. We already have a strong system in place for bank items for all players, and I personally donate 50% of the items that I find to the guild bank, green + trait and upwards.

Everyone is welcome, so long as you are part of the Ebonheart Pact and willing to help out others occasionally as they'd be willing to help you out; we are family, we are one, but we are NOT the imperial legion scum. ;)
  • Lazarus_bird
    Lazarus_bird
    Soul Shriven
    Well due to my newb-ism and lack of knowledge about the game, I combined Dark Elf and Aldmeri Dominion. But I seem to understand that DE is normally part of the Ebonhart pact. Is there no chance for me, or did I miss something? :)
  • monsterux
    monsterux
    Soul Shriven
    Is it PVE or PVP guild or mix. Also are u up for some dunge/raids, etc.....
  • mofardin.markoeb17_ESO
    mofardin.markoeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! I just bought the game, just need to download 33GB, than I will add you as friend Deadmano :)
  • Deadmano
    Deadmano
    ✭✭
    monsterux wrote: »
    Is it PVE or PVP guild or mix. Also are u up for some dunge/raids, etc.....
    Hey there! :) We are a sort of a mix guild. My main goal is to help out as many of my members as I can through their journey to finding themselves in the game. So I assist on quests/dungeons/raids etc. And offer feedback/insight as and where needed.
    Hey there! I just bought the game, just need to download 33GB, than I will add you as friend Deadmano :)

Glad to have you aboard, Marko, was great doing that dungeon with you! :D