Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

*Active Trading Guild* 75+ Red Diamond Express

JustCallMeFurtiv
Recruiting for a new trading guild "Red Diamond Express". We just recently unlocked our guild store by reaching 75 members within a week.
If you would like to join message me on PS4! PSN: JustCallMeFurtiv

ACTIVITY POLICY:
As a guild we strive to become an active guild. We want this not to only be a trading metropolis but also a lounge for members who want to chat, communicate and group with fellow member, whether it be for events or just dungeons and questing.

Ranks:
  • Red Diamond - Owner (Me)
  • Pair O' Diamonds - Co-Leader/Head officer
  • Ruby - Officers (Several trusted friends)
  • Sponsor - Donations of 25k+ to guild (At once)
  • Lottery Victor - Those who win a weekly lottery
  • Salesman - A merchant who recruits two merchants
  • Merchant - Default member

Events:
  • Lottery - Weekly lottery, tickets are 2k each with unlimited submissions. Winner splits pot 50/50 or 60/40 depending on total jackpot. Also awards promotion.
  • Naked Races - 1k entry cost. All players strip naked and dash a course to reach the finish line first. Player to win 1st receives 50/50 award.
  • Hide and Go seek - 1.5k entry. First player to spot the hidden receieves 60-40 of total pay.

Guild Bank Policy:
For all the trouble that the guild bank can cause within a guild bank, I have decided to keep the guild banked close to the public. If you need anything within the guild bank please feel free to ask (granted you are a member of the guild), and it will be provided. This policy will not be changed and you cannot persuade me otherwise.

Donations:
Donations are greatly appreciated and noted, if you as a member would like to donate to the guild feel free to. All donations go to building money for a guild trader.
Edited by JustCallMeFurtiv on September 2, 2015 1:53AM