The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for XBOX One NA RP Guild!

KingKuppa54
KingKuppa54
Soul Shriven
So, I have been poking around for several days trying to find an active Guild. I prefer to play as a Khajit, but am willing to play in any faction necessary.

I will say that the idea I have for my lovable bandit is quite entertaining and...well, I love him! His name is J'Rava, but most would recognize him as the devilish fiend known as the Tickle Bandit! The one who sneaks into unsuspecting homes, pilfering as he pleases, never once making a sound. You would never know he was there, if not for the distinct calling-card...He steals the left stocking of his victims and gives them a gentle tickle with his tail. Never enough to wake them, so gentle is his touch, yet enough to leave them with a smile and perhaps a merry dream.

As he would say, "This one is not interested in feets...this one is interested in their luck! The left is lucky...misfortune for them that J'Rava visited their home! At least this one is not cruel! No, this one ensures they smile before he leaves!"

A manic odd-ball with a penchant for rationalizing his eccentric behavior, I think I would have a lot of fun playing around with him. Anywho, post away! Recruit me! Mind you, I do not have to play as my khajit.
  • KiritoUD
    KiritoUD
    So, I have been poking around for several days trying to find an active Guild. I prefer to play as a Khajit, but am willing to play in any faction necessary.

I will say that the idea I have for my lovable bandit is quite entertaining and...well, I love him! His name is J'Rava, but most would recognize him as the devilish fiend known as the Tickle Bandit! The one who sneaks into unsuspecting homes, pilfering as he pleases, never once making a sound. You would never know he was there, if not for the distinct calling-card...He steals the left stocking of his victims and gives them a gentle tickle with his tail. Never enough to wake them, so gentle is his touch, yet enough to leave them with a smile and perhaps a merry dream.

As he would say, "This one is not interested in feets...this one is interested in their luck! The left is lucky...misfortune for them that J'Rava visited their home! At least this one is not cruel! No, this one ensures they smile before he leaves!"

A manic odd-ball with a penchant for rationalizing his eccentric behavior, I think I would have a lot of fun playing around with him. Anywho, post away! Recruit me! Mind you, I do not have to play as my khajit.

i would like to know one for AD though
    Guild=Brotherhood of Merchants
    Gamertag=Kirito UD