Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[AD] Azuras Crusaders is a new PvP-focused guild that is recruiting!

SilentCowz
a little bit of backstory: Howdy, I'm not much on explaining things but I'll try to explain this guild.
Ever since I transferred my old DK former emp toon to PS4 I wanted to lead a guild of my own.
I didn't really have that chance until now when my friends came in and now here we are.
(( Before you read anything, know this guild is new we have only 17 people but we're rapidly growing ))
Azuras Crusaders is a PvP focused guild in which you pick your specialty in PvP:
Healers: Vaccine Squad - CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A DEDICATED HEALER THAT CAN RUN THIS SQUAD!
Main force: Toon Squad
Gank force: Banana Squad
During "blood crusades" ( guild-wide events that will be hosted to PvP ) Each squad would have a different role, a combat medic would be tasked for example to be in the middle area around the tanks and the DPS people.
To put it this way, everybody has a role in this group. Nobody is left out.
Everybody is welcome to join, if you don't have a microphone that is fine too just follow orders during PvP.

if you didn't understand this, just send me a FR or shoot me a message I'll gladly talk to you in party chat too if you need more info.
Sorry if I didn't type this that well, English is not my first language.
I host PvP runs DAILY and I am looking for dedicated people that will help build something they can have a voice in and be a part of.
PSN: SilentCowz